Lem by Galimard
Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, April 10, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Lem by Galimard
Laura Biagiotti Tempore Uomo
Sous le Vent (Guerlain)
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Terrible
Czech & Speake - Oxford and Cambridge
Last edited by danny1967; 10th April 2012 at 08:40 AM.
Shaal Nur by Etro
Amouage Epic Man
I need something spectacular to get me through the day - Mona's Oud
Bulgari Pour Homme Extrême
Azzaro pH l'Eau
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Current Top 5:
1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Good morning all !. SotD is 10 Corso Como EDP.
Jean Paul Gaultier - Fleur du Male La Cologne
For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.
Testing Lubin Bluff
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Today is Penhaligon's Sartorial
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Passage d'Enfer (L'Artisan Parfumeur)
Back to Black
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Caron Pour Un Homme
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Gucci Pour Homme II
Iceberg Twice Homme
Good morning! My SOTD is Czech & Speake No 88 (vintage).
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
ROYAL BAIN DE CARON
from a decant
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Today is a Burberry Brit day.
Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....
JAR - Bolt of Lightning
From my new bottle:
Lavender (vintage bottle from 1988) by Crabtree & Evelyn
"Human interaction can be hell. Or it can be a great spiritual practice."
-- Eckhart Tolle
pure bleu by Karen Low
Azzaro Acteur this AM
:: Happy Birthday Actiasluna and Mr. G! ::
Love is like a flame..it burns you when it's hot
... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.
Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...
TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green Irish Tweed by Creed
Five that I am enjoying right now
1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
4) Devin by Aramis
5) Coromandel by Chanel
Spiritueuse Double Vanille from a sample.
Tom Ford Azure Lime
Last edited by TJMAC; 10th April 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Dior Homme (vintage)
SotE - Xerjoff Uden.