My suggestion and how it fits your criteria:
1. Yes, primarily
2. mostly citrus, with background florals, light amber, and cedar
3. it's sweet in a juicy way but not in a coumarin/vanilla way, but also very...
4. ...bitter. Bitter grapefruit, bitter but with a smooth texture thanks to the clean/fresh/ozone notes and smooth jasmine
5. yes, a light amber and clean woody base
7 & 8 I'd say grapefruit, jasmine, geranium, cedar are primary notes, with ozone/smooth orange being noticeable, too
9. Best of all, it's inexpensive!
10. The scent?
11. Le Roy Soleil Homme by Salvador Dali
(more info: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/S...Homme-971.html )
notes: grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, brazilian rosewood and geranium; base notes are amber and cedar.