I just got a sample of this on Monday and I am loving it! I have tried most everything in the "main" Amouage line (including Gold, Dia, Memoir, Jubilation 25, Lyric, Epic, Ubar, Reflection, Honor, Ciel and the masculine counterparts where applicable) and haven't really been floored by anything. That's not to say that the fragrances are boring or mediocre—quite the opposite. In fact, I can't really think of one that I would rate lower than a 3/5 (most of these are 4s or 5s). That being said, beyond the Homage and Tribute attars (which are just out of this world), I haven't been impressed enough by anything to warrant the $300+ price tag. That all changed when I tried Opus V. The boozy-floral opening barely hints at things to come. However, as time passes the initial brightness fades as the floral aspects are eclipsed by the appearance of dark smoldering woods and some of the best oud I have ever smelled. The base is dark, leathery, warm, and delicious. I cannot get enough of this scent!