Code of Conduct

Default 30ml Creed Royal Exclusives

Just a heads up , the Creed Royal Exclusives are now available in 30ml sized bottled for anyone that might be interested . They are in the UK webstore and £135 for 30ml's

Banned

Default Re: 30ml Creed Royal Exclusives

thanks for the heads up ...

So does anyone know if Sublime Vanille is any good or too feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    I didn't smell it myself but when I was in Les Senteurs about a month ago, the SA said the range was all quite feminine and didn't think I would like it.

That should diminish the cost a bit.

Basenotes Member

I received 2 carded samples of Sublime Vanille last week from the Creed Boutique in NYC. I wore it last weekend and liked it. If you like vanilla I'd definitely give it a go. It's not a loud vanilla scent, it's very elegant and just loud enough for me. Compared to Tom Fords TV it's much more conservative and classy. I enjoyed the first couple of hours very much, but then the scent started to get on my nerves as I am not a huge fan of vanilla - but what did I expect?! I just wanted to try it out and see what was there. The longevity was excellent as I was still getting whiffs of it 10 hours later.
    Cheers,

-Nick

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    That should diminish the cost a bit.
    "a bit" being true indeed. I fully appreciate that all fragrances are more per ml in their smaller bottles than their larger ones but Creed really push the limits on this front in my humble opinion.

30ml - £135 --> £4.5 per ml
    250ml - £375 --> £1.5 per ml

Basenotes Plus

They emailed me today regarding this. Nice idea, but they are strictly limited edition on a first come first served basis and don't appear to be planned as a permanent fixture. I'd suggest anyone interested get their skates on ....

Thanks for the info G and Nick will see if I can get a sample.

I think the smaller bottles are a great way to buy a small amount of a luxe scent.

I hope they don't just chop off half of the bottle as they did with the 50 ml of Histoires de Parfums, which I happen to like a great deal.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Still havent tried Pure White / Original Cologne yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    They emailed me today regarding this. Nice idea, but they are strictly limited edition on a first come first served basis and don't appear to be planned as a permanent fixture. I'd suggest anyone interested get their skates on ....
    They've been available from the Paris store for quite a few months now. I wouldn't put too much creedence (pardon the pun) on these being that limited.

And Sublime Vanille is one of the few true Vanilla scents that actually works well on guys, Very easy to pull off.

Hello Jack Hunter I had the pleasure to smell Sublime Vanille and IMO it's classy, totaly unisex, not really sweet, as a matter of fact, I find it an extremely exquisite fragrance.

Can you guys compare it to SdV for me? It's the vanilla staple in my wardrobe, but if Creed does it well/differently, I may have to consider this one!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    They've been available from the Paris store for quite a few months now. I wouldn't put too much creedence (pardon the pun) on these being that limited.
    Let's hope so ! - I agree with Primrose that this at least goes some way in making them slightly more accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoanimoes View Post
    Hello Jack Hunter I had the pleasure to smell Sublime Vanille and IMO it's classy, totaly unisex, not really sweet, as a matter of fact, I find it an extremely exquisite fragrance.
    You know I have tried SDV and found the boozy opening to be fantastic but when it wears off the scent becomes too feminine for my tastes. Mono's vanille was a very good fragrance but it was very restrained and there was a lot of other notes getting in the way of the vanille. I wanted moore. And Tom Fords TV was just to dense and too much.

So I am going to get a sample of this one and hope this vanille is my cup of earl grey.

Quote Originally Posted by jamwires View Post
    Can you guys compare it to SdV for me? It's the vanilla staple in my wardrobe, but if Creed does it well/differently, I may have to consider this one!
    Hello jamwires, SDV as mentioned above by Jackhunter, has a boozy structure, in another hand Sublime Vanille, is sober, elegant classy, soft and yet interesting, highly recommended, IMO the only down side is its price (Even for 30 ml, I find to be quite a lot)

You know I have tried SDV and found the boozy opening to be fantastic but when it wears off the scent becomes too feminine for my tastes. Mono's vanille was a very good fragrance but it was very restrained and there was a lot of other notes getting in the way of the vanille. I wanted moore. And Tom Fords TV was just to dense and too much.

So I am going to get a sample of this one and hope this vanille is my cup of earl grey.
    Hello Jack Hunter, have you ever smelled, Hermes - Vanille Galante? I find it, green-vanille-spicy, no sweet aspect whatsoever, in some ways, quite unique.

I heard that there will be a 75ml bottles coming also.

Check out at 25-26sec?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoanimoes View Post
    Hello Jack Hunter, have you ever smelled, Hermes - Vanille Galante? I find it, green-vanille-spicy, no sweet aspect whatsoever, in some ways, quite unique.
    I have not smelled this one as Hermes samples seem hard too come by here in the UK. Will look out for it.

The only one I tried was the original cologne and to be honest was pleasantly surprised