Code of Conduct

Question Chanel Bleu/why no perfume, just EDT?

Hello everybody,

I have a problem - most of the fragrances come only in form of EDT and therefore don`t last even a day, but just few hours. I have recently discovered Chanel Bleu which suits me perfectly and drives me/wife crazy - but again, no perfume available, just EDT. WHY ?!????????

Do you have any advice or maybe links to articles how to make fragrance last longer? Are there any ways to intensify EDT? Why manufacturers do not make perfume, long lasting, expensive small bottles - I`m sure people would be prepared to pay good money for such product!

Regards,
    Robert

Default Re: Chanel Bleu/why no perfume, just EDT?

Quote Originally Posted by depo View Post
    I have recently discovered Chanel Bleu which suits me perfectly and drives me/wife crazy - but again, no perfume available, just EDT. WHY ?!????????
    I'm sure it was just a company decision and they never explain why.

EdT has been a major concentration in male perfumery for ages, but fir last few years we encounter more EdP versions which is very nice, many of us hope this trend will last longer.

About fragrance lasting - try using unscented hydrating cream / balm on places where you apply perfume (like wrists) about 30 minutes before perfume application so that the cream will completely absorb in your skin. In my case that gave me from 2 to 4 extra hours of longevity.
    Good way is also using a grape seed oil or jojoba oil. They absorb quickly and don't leave greasy texture on your skin.

Hope it will help, good luck

I'd guess because an EdP would have to contain so much iso e super (considering how much the EdT seems to have) that it would knock people down as you walked past them! LOL.

Maybe because they don't want to venture in taking a marketing decision on the conditions of still limited market demand for another concentration than EDT

Banned

They are making lots of money with the EDT.

Quote Originally Posted by corgan View Post
    They are making lots of money with the EDT.
    I`m not questioning their profit marings, but if I`m prepared to pay more for lost lasting product, why can`t I buy it? They still make money!