Code of Conduct

Default Tangeri by Keiko Mecheri Bespoke

Keiko pretended a person was asking questions when creating the bespoke line. The question for creating Tangeri was
    “Dior Homme is my favorite can you make me a more complex version of it?”

I like that instead of one of those lofty adventure briefs.

Here's the problem ladies and gentlemen - Dior Homme is still way better than Tangeri, and way less expensive. Ms. Mecheri, if your going to try and make something more complex than Dior Homme, at least you should make sure it is, before releasing it.

Save your money, buy Dior Homme and sample something besides Tangeri.

Default Re: Tangeri by Keiko Mecheri Bespoke

I sampled this and found the orange blossom and leather interesting. Is it worth a FB at that price? The jury is still out.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Wow, I totally disagree! Dior Homme is very unpleasant on me, cloying and overly sweet. I'm a huge Dior fan but I simply can't stand it. Tangeri on the other hand is extremely wearable. None of the notes are overdone but extremely well balanced. I don't really get much of a leather note, actually, but something more along the lines of an orange citrus, vetiver, and patchouli. Too often orange notes come out more like jellied candies but this one is not like that at all. Yes, it's still a tad sweet, but it's pleasantly sweet. I get a refined barbershop-like aromatic drydown from it that is very masculine. In all, this reminds me more of Zizan by Ormonde Jayne than anything else.

I've been really surprised by the new Bespoke series so far (others sampled were Ambre Mirabilis and Cuir Fauve) and think it's a much improved style for Keiko. I'm enjoying these immensely. Keep up the great work KM!
    Currently looking for Ava Luxe Midnight Violet

Visit my offsite sales thread for other items for sale - just updated!
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=265#265

I've sample the entire Bespoke line now. Keiko Mecheri should get out of the perfume business.

She has a regular Ho Hum line, and now a Bespoke Ho Hum line.

What's next - an Extrait Ho Hum line?