Code of Conduct

Default Change to Eau d'Hadrien formula?

So I just read in the latest Perfumes: The Guide installment that Annick Goutal had to change the Eau de Hadrien Eau de Parfum formula due to restrictions on citrus oils. Does anyone know if this is going to affect that regular EDT formula, too?

I really hope not - it's one of my favorite citruses...

Default Re: Change to Eau d'Hadrien formula?

This is sad.

The official word from the company is that there was a small tweak to the formula of the EDT; it was changed to up the percentage of fragrance oil used in the finished product. They went on to say that the change was only to address complaints that the scent was too fleeting and customers wanted it to last longer on the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by roman View Post
    The official word from the company is that there was a small tweak to the formula of the EDT; it was changed to up the percentage of fragrance oil used in the finished product. They went on to say that the change was only to address complaints that the scent was too fleeting and customers wanted it to last longer on the skin.
    This was long ago. It's totally different now IMO.

The edt was a woody lemony frag kinda like a cool glass of lemonade and honey. Eh I've tried it only once and despite being a long time into perfumes my assessment still ain't great lol!

The newer one is just lemon. I do kinda like the new one better but maybe it is abit more cheap smelling.

Don't know which one I have in my collection, but whichever it is, it's a good one and suits me well.