I am a new collector of Fragrances of all kinds, mainly colognes, and this is my first cologne review video feat. Ralph Lauren's - Polo Blue. What do you guys think of this aquatic scent? Likes? Dislikes? Please Sub my channel for daily reviews of some of the worlds best fragrances every week daily!
It was one of my first designer frags before I became a collector. I really like it. It's very refreshing and reminds me of being on a boat out in the water on a warm summer day. Good longevity for an aquatic. Garners compliments too.
"I am a robot and I like cheese"
1. Axe Kilo
2. Lectric Shave
3. Vicks Vapor Rub
4. Febreze Pour Homme
5. Preferred Stock
Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren - One is initially treated to a fruity melange of melons, cucumber and tangerine; the sweetness thereof diluted by the watery freshness and somewhat medicinal flavor of the cucumber. This appealing opening meanders to the perky middle. Here, light piney sage, sweet, anise-like basil and bitter geranium stew with the freshness of the opening, imparting some pep to the lackadaisical fruitiness. The brewing spicy heart is beckoned by the signature base. A confluence of soft, leather suede, sweet amber wood, heady patchouli, velvety moss and sheer musk subsumes the spicy fruits, and carries the composition to its green drydown. This ho-hum composition has poor longevity - lasting 4-5 hours, and poor projection - 2 hours at most.
The same response for your identical thread in the Just Starting Out Forum.
Don't you already have a thread on this same thing in the "Just Starting Out" sub forum?
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie