Code of Conduct

Default Looking for a reasonably priced, long lasting aquatic scent that is not too sweet

Yep that about covers it. I would really like an aquatic perfume to wear that is long lasting and has some sillage. I am in the mood for fresh blue aquatic scents and I believe you guys will be able to help me out. I used to have this cheap aquatic body spray from Bath and Body works but they discontinued it. I don't remember the name of it but I loved it. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Looking for a reasonably priced, long lasting aquatic scent that is not too sweet

Rochas Aquawoman? reasonably priced if you can find it. ebayers want way too much for it though.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Looking for a reasonably priced, long lasting aquatic scent that is not too sweet

Bergamotto Marino by Ferre?
    Calabrian marine bergamot, Black currant, Melon, Lily of the valley, Tunisian orange blossom, Egyptian jasmine, Mahogany, Oakmoss, Seaweed, Ambergris, Musk
    under $45 for 6 oz
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

Give CK Truth a shot. The women's version is a barely-sweet pink-and-green light floral that smells pleasantly dewy. I really like it.
    "Strange things are afoot. I am one of them and I am up to another." -*^-'._.'-^*- - S.B.

Basenotes Plus

Where is my head? I forgot to mention Laguna by Salvador Dali
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

You might want to check out Tirrenico and Sel Marin. Surely not cheap but well worth experiencing...maybe a decant?

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

+1 For Profumi del Forte's Tirrenico. Spendy, but quite nice.

Also, Profumi de Firenze Brezza di Mare is fabulous and so is Hilde Soliani's Acquiliiisssssima.

But bang for the buck, I like the new Tocca Graciella. It has a pear note in it, and watery florals. Very nice. And not too sweet.

Calanques by L'Occitane, my favourite aquatic fragrance. Smells just like the beach, no suntan lotion or fruits.

Hermes' Eau de Merveilles comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain View Post
    +1 For Profumi del Forte's Tirrenico. Spendy, but quite nice.

Also, Profumi de Firenze Brezza di Mare is fabulous and so is Hilde Soliani's Acquiliiisssssima.

But bang for the buck, I like the new Tocca Graciella. It has a pear note in it, and watery florals. Very nice. And not too sweet.
    How does hides compare to sel Marin and tirrenico?

Thanks so much everyone for the replies. I would have responded sooner but there has been a lot of crazy stuff going on. I would definitely lik to try some of these out and will have to make a list. It will take some time because of our budget, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Peace

CSP Aqua Moto?