Current Top Five:
1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
5. Creed Original Vetiver
Aventus (and probably 50 others in my collection, but this would be "the one")
Guerlain Mitsouko EDP
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!
Fahrenheit. It's not my most often worn, but it's the one I would miss the most.
"Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam
Probably Tobacco Vanille. I would miss some of my other ones, but I could do without.
Current top 10 (No order):
1. Pure Havane
2. Menthe Fraiche
3. Tobacco Vanille
4. L'Air Du Desert Marocain
5. Green Irish Tweed
7. Musc Ravageur
8. Tonka Imperial
9. Gucci Pour Homme II
10. Dior Homme Intense
Easy, Versace The Dreamer!
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge...
----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----
Midnight in Paris, edp.
I don't think there are any. But I have back-ups of vintage M7...enough to last until I am dust so that.
1. Amouage Epic man
2. Dior Leather Oud
3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
5. Amouage Opus VII
6. Byredo Bullion
7. Masque Milano Russian Tea
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Costume National Scent Intense.
The most versatile single bottle is probably burberry Brit.
By I don't have many bottles.
Nothing will ever replace that part of my collection.
Spiritueuse Double Vanille I liked it enough to memorize how to spell "Spiritueuse"
Portrait of a Lady
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Sous le Vent.
None, but I will be a little downcast when my supply of vintage L'Heure Bleue extrait eventually runs out.
Reviews :: http://www.lemouchoirparfume.blogspot.co.uk :: Reviews
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge