Code of Conduct

Default Real or Fake? Spicebomb

Guys,

I need you to help me figure out if this is real. I found it at a swapmeet for $59 for a 100ml bottle. It has no box, and this place also has 1 bottle of Gucci Envy 1.7 for $45, Gucci Pour Homme 1 1.7 for $47, Creed Tabarome 4 oz for $85. So before I purchase all these I want to know if their real.

Here's the pictures of Spicebomb..

Default Re: Real or Fake? Spicebomb

That is a real bottle. The serial number on my Spicebomb is 38HN01, and the one on that bottle looks legit. This scent is too new to be faked that well. What a steal btw! If you buy it see if it smells like real Spicebomb. In other words, like 1 Million, Tobacco Vanille, and CK One Shock mixed together.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Looks real to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    That is a real bottle. The serial number on my Spicebomb is 38HN01, and the one on that bottle looks legit. This scent is too new to be faked that well. What a steal btw! If you buy it see if it smells like real Spicebomb. In other words, like 1 Million, Tobacco Vanille, and CK One Shock mixed together.
    Thanks for the info! I also would like to know where do you verify these serial numbers on the fragrances? Their Chanel bottles look a little suspect so I'd like to check the serial numbers on the bottles next time I go there.

Quote Originally Posted by ScentsforRob View Post
    Thanks for the info! I also would like to know where do you verify these serial numbers on the fragrances? Their Chanel bottles look a little suspect so I'd like to check the serial numbers on the bottles next time I go there.

They don't have Viktor and Rolf listed, but my spidey senses tell me that is a real bottle, and my spidey sense never fails me.

http://checkcosmetic.net/

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mesaboogie View Post
    They don't have Viktor and Rolf listed, but my spidey senses tell me that is a real bottle, and my spidey sense never fails me.

http://checkcosmetic.net/
    Ok lol, yea my senses were tellin me the samething, thought I'd ask the pros though! lol

edit* They do have Viktor & rolf on that site. I just checked and it's legit was made Nov 2011. Thanks for the site!
    Last edited by ScentsforRob; 23rd April 2012 at 06:41 PM.

It'd be way too soon to be faked that well. Also, I doubt Creed Tabarome gets faked. That doesn't sell near as well as GIT, MI, Aventus etc. Though I would recommend you pick that one up too, it's a very nice gentleman's frag.

You should go ahead and pick up Gucci Envy too since it's a sought after discontinued frag. Check the code!

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Hello Rob,

You can't say the bottle is legit just looking at its batch code because this code is not unique. It can be any 1000 or 10000 bottles produced in November 2011. Besides that people who sells fake bottles buy an original bottle and copy it all the way including its batch code. So when you check the batch code you will get an production date which is normal.

What you can do is to check the unique number in the box. Go to viktor and rolf website and register that number. If you are able to register it you are good to go otherwise it means your bottle either was registered by someone else before or is fake.

By the way spicebomb released in 2012 and your batccode says it is produced in 2011. That's an another issue you should take into account.

Quote Originally Posted by ScentsforRob View Post
    Ok lol, yea my senses were tellin me the samething, thought I'd ask the pros though! lol

edit* They do have Viktor & rolf on that site. I just checked and it's legit was made Nov 2011. Thanks for the site!
    Hello Rob,

You can't say the bottle is legit just looking at its batch code because this code is not unique. It can be any 1000 or 10000 bottles produced in November 2011. Besides that people who sells fake bottles buy an original bottle and copy it all the way including its batch code. So when you check the batch code you will get an production date which is normal.

What you can do is to check the unique number in the box. Go to viktor and rolf website and register that number. If you are able to register it you are good to go otherwise it means your bottle either was registered by someone else before or is fake.

By the way spicebomb released in 2012 and your batccode says it is produced in 2011. That's an another issue you should take into account.