Code of Conduct

Default perfume for my wife

I wana get my wife a gift a beautiful sexy fragrance . She was at a store today and she tried bond no 9 I lobe NY for her in pink bottle . She said she loves the pastry smell on it. So what are some other perfumes close to this bond no 9 pink bottle ? She use to love john varvstos but I its discontinued.

Default Re: perfume for my wife

Try some Hermès - Ambra Narguillè of
    Guerlain - Cuir Beluga / Angelique Noire

John Varvatos can still be found on Ebay and discount stores.

Bond # 9 is a sweet, woody oriental vanilla. Hypnotic Poison came to mind. Also, blueberries are in that one. Mure et Musc by L'Artisan might be one she would like. Bleecker Street by Bond # 9 might be another one, Hanae Mori is an oriental vanilla with blueberry..those were my initial ideas.

And with the John Varvatos being a honey scent with patch, Hypnose Senses by Lancome. Also, another sweet, honey with patch I absolutely love is Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.

Also, it looks like she might like plum as well as blueberry..I do think of Midnight Fantasy by Brit Spears as a sweet, plum/blueberry..just a thought.

Blog Entries

+1 for Ambre Narguilee, also try Anne Pliska; gorgeous pastry smell with a hint of orange. You can get a sample from Luckyscent.com.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Pastry?

The only ones I know are Les Senteurs Goumandes Petite Madeleine (smells like the tiny French cakes with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon), L de Lempicka (more cinnamon and vanilla), and La Petite Robe Noire (vanilla orange macarron).
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Well ironically, I stumbled upon John Varvatos today and after sniffing that one, I would say to give the Hypnose Senses a try. I am not sure if it's discontinued or not though..but can be found online. I would get a sample of that Lady Million too. Even Coco Mademoiselle might be up her alley, the EDT version though.

And pastry..I thought of What We Do in Paris is Secret by A Lab On Fire. Has honey and vanilla and is creamy, pastry like.