Code of Conduct

Default Article: New Fragrance: Harrods Jubilee by Bond No. 9

Basenotes Plus

No comment.

Crikey bond really are upping their prices

Default Re: Article: New Fragrance: Harrods Jubilee by Bond No. 9

Thanks for the link.

Bond No. 9 churns out fragrances faster than any house I've ever seen. What are they up to now, 4 or 5 per month?? And at $300 a bottle?? And most of their fragrances are mediocre AT BEST??

I have given up sampling their fragrances because I can't keep up with their releases and they always leave me underwhelmed.

Bond has basically become a running gag.

Nah when they do it right , they do it well IMO

Erm...I guess I'm not the only one who is unable to keep up with all these Bond releases...this is getting a bit ridiculous imho.

Blog Entries

I feel so Royal Today...Well done Bond...!!! XXX

Geez. And I thought the Marc Jacobs Dot get-up was ugly. But this bottle takes the cake... or scone.

If it's on par with Harrods Oud it will be a masterpiece! I really look forward to trying Harrods Rose and this new Jubilee!

Bond No. 9 would put out a fragrance to commemorate the queen sneezing into her purse. Who cares already.

The designer of that bottle needs a gentle but convincing kick in the balls...

According to the Directory, this makes 22 new Bond's since the beginning of 2010.

I dont care for a huge number of launches in a short period of time, if they are good juices.
    MPG launched about 28 fragrances at the same year (1988) and almost all of them are fantastic at least.

But Bond n9 will launch 10 ridiculous frangrances for just 1 good in that period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    I dont care for a huge number of launches in a short period of time, if they are good juices.
    MPG launched about 28 fragrances at the same year (1988) and almost all of them are fantastic at least.

But Bond n9 will launch 10 ridiculous frangrances for just 1 good in that period of time.
    This is true, but it almost seems like a 10 to 1, maybe 5 to 1, ratio of misses to hits with any house, so maybe we should just be thankful for the 1 or 2 big hits that will come out of those 22 launches.

Scents like Harrods Oud and Washington Square basically force me to check out every new Bond as those are both top 15 scents for me, with Washington Square being a top 5 scent.

I think that the design on the bottle is the actual Harrods artwork for the jubilee. At least Bond is creating a new fragrance for this as opposed to Clive who is just using an existing fragrance and bumping up the concentration of certain notes. I'd love to try it. Also, this price point is unique to this scent.

Looks like this is at Harrods now. Anyone tried it yet?

I would love this fragrance, but bond made it impossible for those in the US to get it