Code of Conduct

Default Terre d'hermes parfum 200ml

Does anyone know if Hermès has stopped selling the 200ml bottles of terre d'hermes parfum? It has been missing from their uk online store for a few weeks now. I've nearly finished my 50ml bottle of eau de toilette and was really hoping to pick up a large bottle of parfum.

Also if anyone could tell me how much the hermessence line of fragrances cost from uk boutiques I would be grateful.

Thanks

Default Re: Terre d'hermes parfum 200ml

Can't speak for the UK online store, but it was still available in the local Hermes boutique in my area last time I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Can't speak for the UK online store, but it was still available in the local Hermes boutique in my area last time I was there.
    Well that's good to hear, when was that?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Well that's good to hear, when was that?

someone surely must know?

i contacted hermes and they were useless. What i want to know is if terre d'hermes 200ml parfum is still available from ANY Hermes boutique

someone surely must know?

i contacted hermes and they were useless. What i want to know is if terre d'hermes 200ml parfum is still available from ANY Hermes boutique

Argentina duty free has 200ml of EDT and Parfum. I didnt know edt exists in 200ml too.

I bought it in Singapore duty free a few weeks ago - but it may have been the last one on the shelf.

So it's still around then what is unclear is if they have discontinued it

OP, the Hermes site is pretty inconsistent - at times, either the UK or US site will omit an Hermessence frag from the list, even though it's still in production. Eventually it's added back.

And to my knowledge, the list of Terre d'Hermes products on the Hermes website has always been incomplete. So I wouldn't use the Hermes site as a gauge for discontinuation.

If the TdH 200ml parfum is in fact discontinued, I'd also like to know.

thanks for the reply. I've emailed hermes twice asking them if they still do the large size parfum but all they say is they don't know the stock levels that they will receive and to call the london branch. Ill call them next week to ask if still available.

Its a shame they don't have vetiver tonka listed on the site too as i was going to order a box of 4 hermessence samples. I managed to get some samples on ebay so not all bad.

I think Fenwick in London had them last time I was there (maybe a few weeks ago)

Quote Originally Posted by rollzst View Post
    Its a shame they don't have vetiver tonka listed on the site too as i was going to order a box of 4 hermessence samples. I managed to get some samples on ebay so not all bad.
    Be patient with the site, eventually they should list Vetiver Tonka back on there.

Quote Originally Posted by rollzst View Post
    Be patient with the site, eventually they should list Vetiver Tonka back on there.

I also saw them at another store here in the UK. Don't know if I should post the name of the place but it sure is legit - they had both EdT and PP in 200ml.