1 million as well as armani code are so widely used that I just don't wanna be another one wearing it. 212 Men from Carolina Herrera is really nice!
My favorite colognes are -PR 1 Million
-CH 212 Men
I want to know your opinion....which one is the best and why?
Of your four - Armani Code IMO.
Armani code from your list for the leather and tobacco which I do like in fragrance especially together.
None on your list appeal to me, but if forced to choose it would have to be Code.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I wore 212 in college, so, I would have to go with that. I haven't really found the others more than test strip worthy...
Armani Code no questions asked.
None, even at gun point I wouldn't be able to choose one.
My top 16:
1. Joop! - Homme 2. Puredistance - M
3. Tom Ford - Tobacco vanille 4. Tom Ford - Neroli portofino
5. Tauer - L'air de desert marocaine 6. Armani Privé - Ambre orient
7. Bond - Harrod's oud 8. Amouage - Jubilation XXV
9. Parf. Brückner - Aoud 1 10. Clive Christian - X
11.Xerjoff - Regio 12. Lush - Breath of God
13. M.Micaleff - Art collec. 102 14. Armani Privé - Figuier eden
15. Nasomatto - Pardon 16. Heeley - Oranges and lemons ...
Givenchy PI. It's the only one I know of these, it's nice and, perhaps, not quite as popular as Code and 1 Million.
I'd go for Givenchy Pi. It's same sweet as 1 Million, less popular, but awesome for vanilla lovers. Of course if you do like vanilla.
Code cause I love that one. One of the best male frags out there. Code for sure.
I'd probably go with Pi.
I think Code is the best fragrance amongst these
The best one it the one you like best.
Five that I am enjoying right now
1) Sel de Vetiver by The Different Company
2) Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain
3) Bois des Iles by Chanel
4) Devin by Aramis
5) Coromandel by Chanel
Code maybe, just maybe.
Code for me too, then 212 of those choices.
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
1 Million is my favourite out of these
If you are truly tied on all of these, and only these, go with Code 1000%
If I had to pick....Code IMHO All on this list are played out
Sounds like someones having a case of the Mondays
1 Million by Paco Rabanne - the perfect, clubbing scent ... a sweet, spicy, bubble-gum scent ... projection monster ... do not overspray ...
Consider the phrasing:
" My favorite colognes are . . .I want to know your opinion....which one is the best and why? "
If that's not an opportunity to pontificate, what is?
Well, strictly speaking the answer must be none of the above because none of them are colognes; they're EdT's. However I think it's safe to assume the OP meant " masculine fragrances" by "cologne" rather than " percentage of essential oils " in the concoction, so to continue, let's examine them one by one.
1. PR 1 million----Never tried it. The packaging was simply not gaudy enough for my taste. However I've smelled it from a mile away and I deduce that you have a sweet tooth, since all your choices, with the exception of 212 fall in the Oriental category. They're my favorite category as well. More to follow. . .
2. Armani Code---A pleasant mod/bland version of Antaeus. While the latter is often classified as " evening wear " or recommended for romantic occasions; which obviously include proposing marriage or jumping into the Seine if she rejects you. I can't envision wearing AC for either. Nope. No windswept stormy nights waiting for the thunder to abate while you drink yourself into oblivion at a seedy tavern as you reminisce about lost loves.
On the other hand, for those of you who feel romantic rapture or romantic brooding is out of your league and wish to get compliments from a female co-worker as you stand next to each other the water cooler, Armani Code is a good choice. You just have to be kinky enough to get into "officewear" scents.
3. Givenchy Pi was created by Alberto Morillas, Spaniard lunatic/genius who also created 212 ( Apparently, he has a thing for math.)
At one point Pi incurred the criticism of being 'over the top' but that was before A*men for men and Pink Sugar for women came into the scene.
Well, whatever Pi is, it ain't "officewear." If you like it you might try Lomani's Ignition--pure revved up vanilla. These days I get my vanilla fix from Bulgari Black or Roma Uomo--or should a sophisticated mood befall me, Egoiste by Chanel.
#4. Carolina Herrera's 212---Good stuff. I liked 212 H20 a bit better but the masses voted against me (discontinued)
So, which one of your favorites is the best and why?
Damned if I know . . .
digger 51 is right on the money with his answer.
As for me, I suggest you keep sampling other amber-vanilla Orientals, e.g; Jaipur Pour Homme. You might find more many, many more scents that you love, or go bankrupt, or whichever comes first.
That's my best advice. However, if your question is going to give you insomnia, then continue with this poll or go to:
Code for me.....Gary
Of these, Code.
Like what most said, code for me too
Current Top 5:
1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
One Million, closely followed by Code, if I had to choose among these 4