Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default Real tempted...Krizia Uomo for $19.99, Boucheron PH EDT for $25 at Burlington...

Hey guys, what do you think about these scents at those prices? The Krizia is a 3.3 OZ EDT spray, the Boucheron is a 1.6 OZ EDT spray. I almost bought them at lunch, but I wanted to reflect a bit...

Default Re: Real tempted...Krizia Uomo for $19.99, Boucheron PH EDT for $25 at Burlington...

I'd pick up the Boucheron. Good scent at a decent price.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Real tempted...Krizia Uomo for $19.99, Boucheron PH EDT for $25 at Burlington...

Yes to Krizia Uomo (I don't know the boucheron). In fact, I also recently jumped when I saw prices like these. It's classical Italian, herbal, greenish (cilantro a bit), elegant and relaxed.

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I'd pick up the Boucheron. Good scent at a decent price.
    +1

I like the lemon in this one. The lemon is bright and effervescent. It smells very classy

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Yes to the Krizia - No to the Boucheron (since it is not the EDP)
    Last edited by petruccijc; 27th April 2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the feedback from some knowledgeable folks!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd get both, if possible, at these affordable prices for scents which, incidentally, I would consider getting at almost any price
    (both ranking among my favorites).

Post Thanks / Like

Both.

Post Thanks / Like

I recently purchased a bottle of Krizia from drugstore.com. I liked it so much that I bought a second bottle. However the second was different than my first bottle. It wasnt as dense and it didnt last as long. The graphics on the bottle also looked a little different. I believe this Krizia floating around is being made by a 3rd party but distributed by a well known distributor like EA. I don't do those types of fragrances anymore since there is no accountability to anyone. It is too frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I bought both, plus Quorum (w/oakmoss)! I am in a nostalgic old school mood lately! All for $69.

I agree with thatmakesscents: there is no way to know what you are getting these days unless you are a kind of frag historian! That's why I mostly buy vintage (when I know what to look for).

I'd get both.....If I could only have one it would be Boucheron!!!
    Gary