Code of Conduct

Default Free perfume samples, decants and miniatures

Since it's my personal and non-commercial project, I'll post a link in this section, I am sorry in advance if someone feels it's unpropriate, it's not my intention to offend anybody.

I'd like to show you Free Perfume Giveaway, a one of a king blog where you can get samples, sample decants, decants and miniatures of mass market, niche, vintage and discontinued perfumes and colognes.

Each day there will be new presents that you can get for free. You'll need just a minute a day to check what's available and to post a comment to all gifts that you would like to receive. You can write anything in comment, eg. "I'm in", or "me, please", but you'll have to do it from your Google profile, which you can register for free. In next step we will check all comments (to verify them) and draw winners.

Shipping of prizes is free worldwide (registered priority mail), so everyone is welcomed to join. I invite you to Free Perfume Giveaway, let's have some fun together. It's "for passionates by passionates", hope you'll enjoy the idea.

Important: you need to follow the blog (Followers on the right), without this it's impossible to send you e-mail when you win something.

Link: http://www.freeperfumegiveaway.com
    Last edited by Niszka; 30th April 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Default Re: Free perfume samples, decants and miniatures

Thanks for sharing this opportunity!

It's my pleasure that you like it.

Oh, one important thing: you need to follow the blog (Followers on the right), without this it's impossible to send an e-mail to the winner. I discovered this a while ago.

Blog Entries

Usually there "are no free lunches". Where is the CATCH ?

Why do I have to join a GOOGLE profile, what happens to my cookies, and how many advertisers will follow me around, to whatever other websites I may choose to go ???????
    There are no answers, only choices. (Stanislav Lem)

Hello, there is no CATCH, it's a personal, non commercial project. I am not affiliated with any 3rd parties, do not send you so called "special offers" nor any other spam. Google profile is required because thanks to this I do not have to ask you for your e-mail adress in case there is a sample I want to send you. If you join the website as a Google follower and comment using your Google profile, I, as administrator, am able to send you an e-mail once you won something. I do not send any e-mails if you are not a winner. Without these Google profiles I'll have to ask you to post your e-mail adress in a comment, but I prefer to do this via Google to respect the privacy. Of course if you wish you can join lotteries without a Google account, but either you will have to provide your e-mail adress in comment or follow lottery results and e-mail me first and directly in case you won something. Why do I need an e-mail adress? To ask for shipping adress when there is a sample for you.

I invite you to read the "Rules", "About us" and "Privacy Policy" sections. As for advertisers, there is only Google Adsense, it's mentioned in privacy policy. I do not store e-mail or shipping adresses, so my guarantee is that you will never receive from Free Perfume Giveaway any e-mail or traditional mail with so called "special offers from advertisers".

Blog Entries

There once was a millionaire who decided to give away money on the street: dollars, big money, anything you want. He was doubted also.

I still don't understand WHY you want to do this ???

It's quite fun. I've got sponsors for samples (without any obligations from them), so there's just my time + partially the shipping costs. I am sure a lot of people would like to test some interesting fragrances without having to look for them on Ebay, especially those niche and vintage/discontinued, like Balenciaga La Fuite des Heures, which will be available for the first time on Wednesday. That's my motivation. While making decants I've also got the possibility to test some unique perfumes.
    Last edited by Niszka; 30th April 2012 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries

Why do YOU want to absorb the shipping costs for hundreds of requests ???

Ursula, it's actually quite hard to answer your question. Why am I doing this? Without any good reason instead that I'm a passionate to perfumes as everybody in here and I wanted to create something unique and cool.

If you are still unsure what to think about this idea, I strongly invite you to wait, lat's say, two weeks, for the first feedback from those who receive their samples and you will see that this idea is clean and safe. I really have nothing to hide and do not represent any commercial unit.

Ursula, it's actually quite hard to answer your question. Why am I doing this? Without any good reason instead that I'm a passionate to perfumes as everybody in here and I wanted to create something unique and cool.

If you are still unsure what to think about this idea, I strongly invite you to wait, lat's say, two weeks, for the first feedback from those who receive their samples and you will see that this idea is clean and safe. I really have nothing to hide and do not represent any commercial unit.

Blog Entries

My experience with these offers that are FREE has been that

I started with the FREE offer station and then was besieged with other offers. Like, for instance, an invitation to subscribe to a Magazine, like TRAVEL AND LEISURE, for one year and very inexpensive: "just leave your credit card information, and we will bill you for one year, and before the next year, we will give you an opportunity to either accept or decline".

No such thing, after the year had passed, the credit card was automatically charged for another year.

My attempts to get out of that were frustrating, to say the least. Speak to an Automaton, call various numbers, be referred to more numbers, a pain in the you know where. Finally, the charge was lifted. My faith in TRAVEL AND LEISURE and in the original offering as well, was damaged.

NOTHING IS FOR FREE. There is always a hook. I don't see the hook in this case, but there is a hidden agenda. It took me a year to find out, to my detriment, the last time I followed these "too good to be true" offers.

Ursula, I will post what I wrote on Fragrantica

To fully prove you that it's a clean offer, you can always wait for some feedback from people that get some samples. Project started today so I can not prove you this in other way than with words.

Please note that:
    - you do not have to create any accounts on Free Perfume Giveaway, logging in is via the universal Google account
    - you will not be e-mailed if you did not win anything
    - the only e-mail account that is in use is contact @ freeperfumegiveaway.com
    - you are asked for shipping adress only when you win
    - you will never be asked for your credit card information, as both, present and shipping are being paid by Free Perfume Giveaway
    - Privacy Policy clears the way that e-mails and shipping information provided by the winners are treated

Hello, just a small update. From now on you do not need to have a Google Profile to join a giveaway. You are welcomed to join as an anonymus if:
    - you write in comment your pseudo and e-mail adress (in order to contact you if you win)
    or
    - you write in comment your pseudo and send an e-mail to contact@freeperfumegiveaway.com with your pseudo and e-mail adress. In this way, if you win something, doesn't matter if now or in the future, I will have your contact information to contact you for shipping adress.

Those who are participating using Google Account do not have to write pseudo and e-mail adress in comment as soon as they are following the blog (section Followers on the right side).

Good luck, hope you enjoy the idea. First packages will be send on Friday.