Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default Oddest thing............I pulled out Jovan's Black Musk, for men, out from the back of the cabinet..

I had immediately given up on it after one application, though a small application, and let it sit for almost two years.

For the heck of it I tried it again and, like the title says, "Oddest thing...", when I first tried it it seemed sweet, too sweet.

Now after applying a good amount and sniffing it constantly through its evolution I find no musk but a barbershop/clean/aquatic aroma to it. Now I really like it, but the damn thing lasts about an hour at most!!

Another odd thing, here at B'Notes it receives bad reviews but over at Fragrantica it receives a lot of good reviews! Take from it what you will.
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Default Re: Oddest thing............I pulled out Jovan's Black Musk, for men, out from the back of the cabin

I do believe that many fragrances improve with bottle aging. Maybe that is one. Maybe there is some other reason you like it better now.

I always wondered about Jovan Black Musk. Is there only the one (gents) version or a feminine one as well?

No comment on the last odd thing. I enjoy both sites.

Default Re: Oddest thing............I pulled out Jovan's Black Musk, for men, out from the back of the cabin

I personally have never liked a Jovan scent that I have tried.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=lilybelle;2549477]I do believe that many fragrances improve with bottle aging. Maybe that is one. Maybe there is some other reason you like it better now.

I always wondered about Jovan Black Musk. Is there only the one (gents) version or a feminine one as well?

No comment on the last odd thing. I enjoy both sites. [/QUOTE yes, there is a women's version!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

Very interesting! I have not tried this Jovan- I have Monsieur Jovan and Andron and enjoy them when the occasion calls. I'll get a bottle to try. Thanks Odious!
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!