Code of Conduct

Red face 1 spray of Invasion Barbare enough for an evening out with the girls?

Is one spray of Invasion Barbare on the chest enough for an evening out with the girls?

Default Re: 1 spray of Invasion Barbare enough for an evening out with the girls?

I don't think so... IB smells wonderful to me all over the day with 4 - 5 Sprays, but even then a coworker, that I asked about it, had to come very close to smell sth. At least he liked it :-)

Default Re: 1 spray of Invasion Barbare enough for an evening out with the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by YourSound View Post
    I don't think so... IB smells wonderful to me all over the day with 4 - 5 Sprays, but even then a coworker, that I asked about it, had to come very close to smell sth. At least he liked it :-)
    Won't 4-5 sprays before going out overpower anyone close to you?

Hmmm not really. I care for this, I would not like to offend my friends or co-workers... so I ask from time to time, and regarding IB, people had to come closer as usual to tell me their opinion about it. I love the IB btw... but SOOO expensive.

Given you're going out for the evening and therefor don't need/want it to be overpowering i'd say one or two sprays is more than enough.