Code of Conduct

Red face Current Gucci Fragrance out. Girlfriend loves it, but what could it be?

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something nice. She hinted at a Gucci perfume she tried on in Macy's that she loves. Clearly she wants me to get it for her, but I just don't know which one it is. I don't want to blatantly ask her which one it is. Do any of you ladies have any idea which Gucci might it be? Keep in mind she is turning 17 and loves Victoria's Secret body sprays, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, and Marc Jacobs Daisy. Maybe that will give you ladies an idea. Thank you very very much for looking and assistance!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Current Gucci Fragrance out. Girlfriend loves it, but what could it be?

The most likely one would be Gucci Flora, they have 3 versions of it, edp, edt and Eau Fraiche. I believe that is the one closest to what you describe and also the one most easily found there. They also have 3 new fragrances, Gracious Tuberose, Gorgeous Gardenia and Glamorous Magnolia, so it could be one of them. Others that Macy carries are Envy Me, Gucci Guilty, Gucci by Gucci, Gucci II and Gucci Rush, so there are several it could be. Might want to ask her, to be sure you get the one she wants. Good luck!

Default Re: Current Gucci Fragrance out. Girlfriend loves it, but what could it be?

kiliwia is probably right. It must be one of Flora scents, but which one? Redraider8493, do you maybe remember what was the colour of the juice? Or if the bottle had a hexagonal shape?