Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance Page Error

I don't know if there are any other fragrances with the same problem, but this is the message I got when I tried to access the Le Temps d'Une Fête page a few minutes ago -

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Une Fête%' AND forumid IN (17,24,80,21,77) AND visible = 1 ' at line 6"
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Default Re: Fragrance Page Error

I got a similar message trying to get to the Passage d'Enfer page. It seems to me to be affecting fragrances that have an apostrophe in their name... the pages for L'Air du Désert Marocain, L'Heure Bleue, Après L'Ondée, and L'Eau de L'Artisan are also giving me this error.

BTW I am on a Mac using Safari.

sorry, double post

should be fixed now. I had someone check some of my code earlier, and made it more efficient, but it looks like a line was missing.