15 51.72%
  • Givenchy Pi

5 17.24%
  • Lolita Lempicka L'Eau au Masculin

7 24.14%
  • Carolina Herrera CH Men

6 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Rochas Man vs Givenchy Pi vs Lolita Lempicka L'Eau au Masculin vs Carolina Herrera CH Men

Hello guys,
    I am thinking to buy either of these and all seem to be great and got very good reviews and highs rates in the community. Which one (or two) would you recommend? I already have Burberry London and Givenchy Play Intense and really like wearing them. Thanks
    ďArenít you a little short for a stormtrooper?Ē

Default Re: Rochas Man vs Givenchy Pi vs Lolita Lempicka L'Eau au Masculin vs Carolina Herrera CH Men

LoLita Lempicka or Rochas MAN

Default Re: Rochas Man vs Givenchy Pi vs Lolita Lempicka L'Eau au Masculin vs Carolina Herrera CH Men

From this list: Rochas Man

This is a tough one, as the only that I don't love is the one that I haven't tried yet (CH Men). Out of the other 3, Lolita Lempicka gets my vote.

LL hands down!

I like all of them. LL is probably my favourite. But CH Men is a great one too. Definitely has the best silliage and projection out of them all.

Rochas Man

Basenotes Plus

The only one of the four I'd consider worthy of recommendation would be Rochas Man.
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 13th May 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Rochas Man

Dependent

List looks fine to me if you look at it in descending order.
    "The most beautiful sea hasnít been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasnít grown up yet. The most beautiful days we havenít seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I havenít said yetÖ"
    -Nazim Hikmet Ran

CH Men is a true masterpiece, women really love it. And yes it is quite similar to Play (not Intense) being more complex and rich.

Rochas Man and Lolita Limpecka Au Masculin.

Richard man

BUT... it's very similar to play intense. So, if you value diversity in your wardrobe - LL L'eau

CH Men gets my vote.
    La vita Ť breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a fan of Pi

Basenotes Junkie

lolita lempicka has the best drydown and longevity of them all. Although the opening is quite strange