Code of Conduct

Default Lets Talk Carolina Herrera CH Men :)

Hey Everyone,

So this fragrance definitely has me a bit interested. Something about the general theme of the fragrance strikes me as something I would be into. Its impossible to Demo in Canada, and I believe a bit hard to find in the States, however, popular in Europe.

Any similar fragrances? Hows longevity and sillage? I have read a fair bit about the fragrance but still have a hard time understanding what it would smell like.

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Edit: I'm an idiot, and already started a post about this haha - but feel free to add on/(or mods delete)

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/288...en-Simmilar-to
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Edit: 2015... I've given up and given in
    Want to buy or swap: A*men Ultra Zest, Bentley Intense, Mont Blanc Legend Intense, Paco Rabanne Invictus,

Default Re: Lets Talk Carolina Herrera CH Men :)

I only have a few fragrances that I like that have a synthetic quality to them. I prefer 'older' fragrances with real ingredients that are of the best quality. CH Men is one of the synthetics I like and I think it's well done. I like violet which is a key note here as well as saffron and there is suede with a vanilla in the base. I always get compliments with this fragrance. I shouldn't like CH Men and Chic but I do!
    La vita breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the save vain as Platnum Egoiste.

Not much of a fan of this scent.

One of the most complimented fragrances. Really love it. Smells natural, has amazing (better than most modern fragrances have) longevity.

I really like this one. Rare is it that a fragrance lasts a whole year in my wardrobe due to my fickle tastes. But this particular fragrance has really withstood the test of time.

Its got a bright fruity (almost edible) accord that is followed by saffron/violet/pepper. Think of a fruity cocktail (beverage) with a kick! Then comes out the suede note married with something softly sweet - the note breakdown says sugar, which I suppose could be the culprit. All in all, its a fruity/floral concoction that doesn't stray too far from Chic but is less oriental and more prominent in smell. Longevity is fair at over 6hrs but not out to 9; the sillage is projects well initially tapering gradually throughout its duration. Compliments are easy to garner with this fragrance.
    Spring/Summer Rotation:

Versace Pour Homme
    Kenzo Pour Homme (vintage)
    Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme (vintage)
    D& G Masculine
    Christian Dior Dune
    Guerlain Homme (EDT)
    Bond No9 Riverside Drive

If smelling good was a crime, I'd be serving a lifetime sentence....

- OE (olfactoryexperience)

I had sampled this in Duty Free's when travelling this summer. Unfortunately whenever I tried it out my skin was well saturated with other fragrances on other spots. I never really felt like I got a good guage for it. Finally after many months of searching I pinpointed a bottle at a good price from a basenoter and bit. Scent-wise, it is really nice, I will admit to that, unfortunately the longevity and sillage is a bit weak for my liking. About 6 hours, and typically weak sillage wise. Anyone I did ask to smell the fragrance absolutely loved it though. It did give me some thoughts of Givenchy play, which I think may work on my skin better.
    The hunt for a Signature Fragrance is not an easy one! I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Edit: 2015... I've given up and given in
    Want to buy or swap: A*men Ultra Zest, Bentley Intense, Mont Blanc Legend Intense, Paco Rabanne Invictus,