Code of Conduct

Default Montale Paris shop!

Montale Paris shop is gone! Replaced by a lingerie shop. Does this mean they have moved to some where else?
    What happened to the great staff and helpful staff that were there. Where did Celine go?

Default Re: Montale Paris shop!

Supposedly re-opening tomorrow at a new address.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by kccparis View Post
    Montale Paris shop is gone! Replaced by a lingerie shop. Does this mean they have moved to some where else?
    What happened to the great staff and helpful staff that were there. Where did Celine go?
    Here's hoping you'll be able to track down their new address and inform us, since you live there.

Just relocating i guess.
    Makes sense too. Rent is be very high.
    for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post
    Just relocating i guess.
    Makes sense too. Rent is be very high.
    I also think they did it to reduce costs on the rent, as theyre paying a lot for a small place while most of the orders come from the internet.

or they dotn excist any more... cose i called and soem one else answerd telling me there is no montale any more.

The one at Place Vendome?

Theyre back?

OK - heard today in Paris that they will be opening up the new shop in rue Premier Francoise Serbie in June. Err hmm thats also the street where Creed flag store is.

Where did Celine go?
    I emailed them sometime ago and they told me that Celine doesnt work there anymore.
    Now it´s Hiba that reply to emails and manage the orders!

Anyone can confirm this?

I called the store today and the number on the website does not belong to Montale anymore... I hope they open the new shop and update the site soon...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I have heard that they are shipping as usual. Don't know about the store.

OK - heard today in Paris that they will be opening up the new shop in rue Premier Francoise Serbie in June. Err hmm thats also the street where Creed flag store is.
    Do you mean Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie?

Is the new shop already working?
    Thanks!

The opening is held off on end of september now
    Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

Quote Originally Posted by Dariushka View Post
    The opening is held off to the end of september now
    This is what the Montale website now says. Has anyone seen any activity at the supposed new address?

I am ready for a new Montale fragrance. Does anyone know if their store is open?
    1. Epic Man by Amouage (33 wears)
    2. Leather Oud by Christian Dior (31 wears)
    3. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent (27 wears)
    4. Oud Imperial (black) by Perris Monte Carlo (22 wears)
    5. Russian Tea Ritual by Masque (20 wears)
    6. Fate Man by Amouage (19 wears)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Currently wearing: H.M. by Hanae Mori

Very Good News! Montale expects to re-open their Paris boutique at the end of May 2015. Exact date will be announced soon according to their Facebook post!

A quand votre boutique sur Paris?

"Bientôt .. nous sommes en travaux et esperont une ouverture fin mai. La date d'ouverture officielle sera communiquée prochainement."
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Very Good News! Montale expects to re-open their Paris boutique at the end of May 2015. Exact date will be announced soon according to their Facebook post!

A quand votre boutique sur Paris?

"Bientôt .. nous sommes en travaux et esperont une ouverture fin mai. La date d'ouverture officielle sera communiquée prochainement."
    Hednic, would be very great if you kindly update this post if and when you get to hear anything new. My parents are visiting France and Paris in June, would ask them to pick up something. Thank you and regards.

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Hednic, would be very great if you kindly update this post if and when you get to hear anything new. My parents are visiting France and Paris in June, would ask them to pick up something. Thank you and regards.
    If I hear any firm date, I'll be sure to update here and you're welcome.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I just received an email from Montale saying that they are re-opening in Paris on 15th May 2015 at 68, Rue Pierre Charron, 75008 -Paris.

I just received an email from Montale saying that they are re-opening in Paris on 15th May 2015 at 68, Rue Pierre Charron, 75008 -Paris.
    Already posted in another thread.

Asking a question here - does anyone know what are the smallest bottle sizes available at the shop? Perhaps 50 ml or 10 ml, or something in between? Interested in Black Aoud, Full Incense and Aoud Musk but do not want to add too much volume.

Also, are they selling those 'extra concentration' (or whatever they are called) bottles?

Thanks a lot!

Asking a question here - does anyone know what are the smallest bottle sizes available at the shop? Perhaps 50 ml or 10 ml, or something in between? Interested in Black Aoud, Full Incense and Aoud Musk but do not want to add too much volume.

Also, are they selling those 'extra concentration' (or whatever they are called) bottles?

Thanks a lot!
    Perhaps e-mail the shop now that it is open and see what answer they give you concerning the sizes.

Perhaps e-mail the shop now that it is open and see what answer they give you concerning the sizes.
    For some reason, this obvious idea hadn't occurred to me! Thank you so much!

For some reason, this obvious idea hadn't occurred to me! Thank you so much!
    Any response?

Any response?
    Sorry, I missed your post - I did get a detailed response from them.

In the shop they are happy to fulfill the request of extra concentration. I think the normal concentration is 20% and the extra concentration is 22%, but I could be wrong with the numbers.

My parents picked up 50 ml Black Aoud, a gift set of 20 ml each of Full Incense, Blue Amber and Red Vetyver and a free 20 ml bottle of Aoud Musk (by a coupon they had sent to me by mail). I'd receive these when I go back home - a nice gift from my parents!

They were also able to purchase gifts for a friend of mine and another family friend.

Additionally, my mother received some 'gifts' (samples ?) from the shop, but I'm not sure which ones.

Finally, there was no tax on any of this - they just had to submit some forms at customs given to them by the shop. The people at the Montale shop were helpful enough to have filled out those forms for my parents.

Looking forward to personally visiting the store in July.