Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone used Lavish Choice online perfumer supplier?

Hi everyone

I have a yen to explore the Chanel Les Exclusifs perfumes but can usually only buy them from Chanel Boutiques, which in my case would involve a trip of some 5 hours to Melbourne, our state capital.

This website sells some of the Chanels at fairly good prices. However, I have never bought from them and don't know them at all.

They also have my favourite perfume Vol de Nuit at a truly excellent price. This has added to my skepticism.

Any feedback on them would be appreciated.

Default Re: Has anyone used Lavish Choice online perfumer supplier?

Hi, just wondered if you used this website. They seem to have fantastic prices on their perfumes but am concerned they are too good to be true?

Kind regards
    Miss kitty x

Quote Originally Posted by Miss kitty View Post
    Hi, just wondered if you used this website. They seem to have fantastic prices on their perfumes but am concerned they are too good to be true?

Kind regards
    Miss kitty x
    I ordered 130.00 worth of Archipelago candles (discontinued and hard to find scent) over one month ago, paid via paypal. I still have not received the candles.
    I opened a claim with Paypal and I got an email right away from Lavish Choice saying they "resolve customer complaints with refunds" and they refunded my money.
    It had been over a month since I had paid so I assume they never intended on shipping my item, how else could they cancel my order and refund without hesitation.
    Had I waited another week, it would have been past Paypal claim period and I believe I would have lost my money.
    I waited that long since item was coming from Australia and I thought it might be caught in customs.
    My answer is, I would advise against it.

Please note that there is a Shopping section here, so this thread is being moved there.
    Thank you!

I looked through my purchasing database and find that I purchased a bottle of Chant d'Aromes successfully through this site. I recall it took quite some time to get my bottle, and I was seriously tempted to cancel the order a couple of times. I finally emailed them to confirm that they could supply and received my goods shortly after. Perhaps a less than efficient site

I used Lavish Choice back in mid-Aug 2013 thinking I would buy my Grandma perfume for her birthday which is Oct 5th. So I bought it online and paid with paypal....... I thought plenty of time for it to arrive for her birthday, well over a month away. My Grandma's birthday came and went and no perfume and no communication from Lavish Choice (I am in Australia and I was travelling extensively O/S so I wasn't thinking about it), I remembered sometime in late Oct that the perfume hadn't arrived, I checked my bank to re-confirm my payment. It had been paid the day I ordered it. I emailed lavish choice asking them where it was, they emailed politely back apologising saying they were out of stock (thanks for letting me know), they offered a refund or to continue to wait, they said another week and it will be sent, so I thought Id just give it to my grandma for christmas instead, so I said I'll wait. I got busy again and forgot about it, it was late Nov I remembered that it STILL hadn't arrived, so it had now been almost 3 and a half months wait for something I paid for.......... I emailed them and said forget it, give me my money back.....they didn't email, didn't apologise, 2 weeks later the money was back in my account (thank god I paid with paypal). ......at the end of the ordeal I had no perfume, I was annoyed and was out of pocket $3.50 because they made me pay for the exchange rate. They definitely suck, don't use them, it is NOT worth it. BTW if anyone is interested, I was trying to get my hands on Estee Lauder's White Linen, which my grandma wear every day, and she now has it because I bought it in a store. ****moral of the story, lavishchoice.co.uk are not worth your time and money****

BEWARE OF THEM AND DO NOT USE Lavishchoice! I too bought from them - great price and hard to find product. The money left my account (immediately) and about 5 weeks after I followed up to see where my order was... I got a reply saying they were expecting a delivery in the next few days or I could have a refund. A few days I thought wouldnt be much longer to wait, so I opted to wait. Waited till after the Christmas break and then started following up and heard nothing. At all. I ended up contacting the UK website to see if someone in Oz was monitoring the website. They are registered and the ABN is still active but someone clearly isnt looking after it! Anyway the UK site replied and said its out of stock and refunded my order. I am so relieved - but it shouldnt take 3 months and lots of email follow ups to get my money back! In this day and age of internet shopping this is unacceptable. Anyway lesson learnt - if it sounds too good to be true it probably is...

Quote Originally Posted by ranibec View Post
    ****moral of the story, lavishchoice.co.uk are not worth your time and money****
    sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I was impressed that the UK site returned my email (and money). The Australian site - nothing at all! Lots of websites have an out of stock thing on their listing, they don't allow you to buy it if its out of stock but this one...pfft. And another dodgy thing is there is no email address or phone number to contact, only the contact box on the website. The invoice says "calls us any time between this time and that time, but lists NO NUMBER! dodgy.