Code of Conduct

Default Lalique Encre Noire EDP?

Hello guys I was just at Holt renfrew and purchased 100ml of
    Lalique Encre Noire but its EDP for $151 so what's the difference between EDT and EDP?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Default Re: Lalique Encre Noire EDP?

If it looks like this, then it's the female version:
    Lalique_Encre_Noir_Pour_Elle_EDP_100ml_w.jpg

This goes for about $40-50 online. A good $100 less than what they just charged you.

I believe there is also a men's EDP version in a special black crystal bottle that sells for about $500.

Edit: like this one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Lalique...:B:SHOP:US:101

If you got the special edition, then it seems like you got a bargain!

If not, do Holt Renfrew accept returns?
    Last edited by morrison74; 21st May 2012 at 02:25 PM.
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

Damn I have to go home and open it . Ya they do take returns

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mustafa604 View Post
    Hello guys I was just at Holt renfrew and purchased 100ml of
    Lalique Encre Noire but its EDP for $151 so what's the difference between EDT and EDP?

I bought the EDT version on Amazon for around $40 a while back. It lasts so long on my skin. I did not know there is an EDP version, but for $151 for the pour homme, I am not sure if it's worth it.... my 2 cents.

I love Encre Noire (EDT) more and more all the time. If you like a nice vetiver, very smoothly blended, it's hard to beat. I haven't heard of a mens EDP version. Would love to try it if there is. $500? whew

Wow I checked its a women version I got lol . I am going there in 30 mins to exchange . How can I tell if its a male version ? Thanks if its edt should I still get it ?

I just went and returned it. This is what happened . I smelled the men's encre but she sold me the women's one. Which was edp and 30$ more. And later she was saying that I smelled the women one but there was no women one on the counter lol. She was so sorry lol and gave me and my wife at least like 12 tom ford sample and this was before the problem and when I went return it she gave me like 7 creed samples .

They better have hooked you up with samples. It's ridiculous what Holt Renfrew charges for that stuff. I just got my bottle from FragranceX 45 bucks shipped to Canada

Great frag btw

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    They better have hooked you up with samples. It's ridiculous what Holt Renfrew charges for that stuff. I just got my bottle from FragranceX 45 bucks shipped to Canada

Great frag btw
    Same with Neimans. When I bought my EN which was 40 also, they were selling the edt for 90 I believe amd you dont even get any frequent flier miles. .

Great frag btw
    Is it a real one ? Why so cheap?

Is it a real one ? Why so cheap?

Most definitely real

A lot of fragrances are a lot cheaper online man. Well, most are.

FragranceX is great because they sometimes offer free shipping to Canada on top of their already discounted prices, and I didn't even have to pay duty.

The only catch is you have to wait a little while :P

With that said you still upgrade the shipping and save yourself enough to get another fragrance!

lol dammit wish i knew earlier lol. im gonna check the site now see what else they have

Most definitely real

A lot of fragrances are a lot cheaper online man. Well, most are.

FragranceX is great because they sometimes offer free shipping to Canada on top of their already discounted prices, and I didn't even have to pay duty.

The only catch is you have to wait a little while :P

With that said you still upgrade the shipping and save yourself enough to get another fragrance!

lol dammit wish i knew earlier lol. im gonna check the site now see what else they have
    So, they charged you $121 CAN for the men's edt? That's 3x what it goes for online. At least they gave you a shed-load of samples I guess. Were the Tom Ford and Creed samples the official ones? (ie. the little 4ml Tom Ford mini-bottles and the 2ml+ Creed vials)
    We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

Wanted

yes it was. the only one that wasnt offcial that she filled was frederic malle masc ravageur and portrait of a lady

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    So, they charged you $121 CAN for the men's edt? That's 3x what it goes for online. At least they gave you a shed-load of samples I guess. Were the Tom Ford and Creed samples the official ones? (ie. the little 4ml Tom Ford mini-bottles and the 2ml+ Creed vials)

Banned

Encore Noire by Lalique is an exquisite fragrance with a refined and complex uniqueness. A high-quality composition that vaults this designer scent to overshadow niche territory, a true gem.

yes it was. the only one that wasnt offcial that she filled was frederic malle masc ravageur and portrait of a lady
    Sounds like you got quite the sample haul!!!

Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by CapriDog View Post
    I bought the EDT version on Amazon for around $40 a while back. It lasts so long on my skin. I did not know there is an EDP version, but for $151 for the pour homme, I am not sure if it's worth it.... my 2 cents.
    It was the women's edp that was $151. The men's edp only comes in a fancy black crystal bottle that will set you back $500+.

Wanted

[QUOTE=mustafa604;2566103]I just went and returned it. This is what happened . I smelled the men's encre but she sold me the women's one. Which was edp and 30$ more. And later she was saying that I smelled the women one but there was no women one on the counter lol. She was so sorry lol and gave me and my wife at least like 12 tom ford sample and this was before the problem and when I went return it she gave me like 7 creed samples .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    ...but did she sing "here's an example, just a little sample" when she handed them to you!?

Do your Tom Ford samples..

...look like this
    140.jpg

...or like this?
    140-1.jpg
    Last edited by morrison74; 21st May 2012 at 02:41 PM.

Wanted