Code of Conduct

Default San Francisco Artisan Fragrance Salon and SF Sniff, July 7 and 8, 2012

Everyone, San Francisco is finally having a great perfume event this July 7th and 8th. On the 7th will be one of my SF Sniff outings, and on the 8th is an Artisan Fragrance Salon featuring 20+ West Coast indie perfumers, including Yosh, Ineke, Del Rae, Sonoma Scent Studio, Olympic Orchids, Sarah Horowitz, and more.

Here is the link for the salon: http://www.artisanfragrancesalon.com/

I have established a fan page for SF Sniff so everyone can stay up to date with the events. http://www.facebook.com/SfSniff

If you are not on facebook, message me with your email so I can put you on my private Sniff email list.

I am super-excited about this - I think it will be a great weekend!!!

Tama

Default Re: San Francisco Artisan Fragrance Salon and SF Sniff, July 7 and 8, 2012

Sounds like fun.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Default Re: San Francisco Artisan Fragrance Salon and SF Sniff, July 7 and 8, 2012

Yes!
    I should mention that tickets must be pre-purchased and will not be available at the door. There is a code on-site for $10 off until May 31st.