Code of Conduct

Default Fragrancenet ordering (Canada)

Has anybody order creed from this website ? Is it legit ? Why so cheap ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Default Re: Fragrancenet ordering (Canada)

Hey man, yes I have. All legit bottles. Which ones were you looking to get? I ask because sometimes they don't have the cheapest deals. But most of the times they do. There cheap because, imo there gray market Creed's. Which means there from a different market of the world.

I was like looking for aventus or silver mountain water

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Your fine, you will like them a lot.

I read in another thread that the only way to order from Fragrancenet in Canada is a bank transfer?

That is a really unfortunate practice. I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that...

Man, it is hard living in Canada! Most of the things that interest me are restricted by the government in some way...

Quote Originally Posted by delamain View Post
    I read in another thread that the only way to order from Fragrancenet in Canada is a bank transfer?

That is a really unfortunate practice. I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that...

Man, it is hard living in Canada! Most of the things that interest me are restricted by the government in some way...
    Not true. I use paypal. Makes everything a lot quicker and easier.

Ok, I am glad that is cleared up. It must have been a misunderstanding on my part...

sibley, do you have any problems with your orders regarding seizures by customs or duties being charged? And does Fragrancenet use UPS courier or USPS? (Sorry I have read so many different posts the information is starting to bleed together...)

Also do you have any tips? As in - keep packages under a certain size/value - or what not?

double post
    Last edited by delamain; 29th June 2012 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sibley91 View Post
    Not true. I use paypal. Makes everything a lot quicker and easier.
    Well I'm glad paypal works for you. For some reason it doesn't with me, so I use my credit card. They dont keep it on file so your ok, it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by delamain View Post
    Ok, I am glad that is cleared up. It must have been a misunderstanding on my part...

sibley, do you have any problems with your orders regarding seizures by customs or duties being charged? And does Fragrancenet use UPS courier or USPS? (Sorry I have read so many different posts the information is starting to bleed together...)

Also do you have any tips? As in - keep packages under a certain size/value - or what not?
    Well all I know is I've done a few $500+ orders before and I've never had to pay any duty. They mark a lower price on the customs paper work. They use USPS to Canada and once the package reaches customs, the package is then handed over to Canada Post. I've had the same experience with fragrancex also

Oupavoc,

Which one do you prefer? Fragrancenet or Fragrancex?

I want to order Havana and perhaps a couple little samples for my first order, just to check it out...