Code of Conduct

Default [HELP] Signature Scent: Chanel Allure Homme or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

I'm 24 years old in college.. searching for that one signature scent that I would be gladly happy to wear and not get bored of in one wearing. I'm more into smelling clean yet sexy, youthful, and a little fresh (not too much citrus) with hints of woods, musk and minimal floral. If you can, please choose between the two, and 1 other signature scent recommendation of your own based on what I wear.. would be awesome. Thank you for your time.

Chanel: Platinum Egoiste
    Carolina Herrera: 212 Men
    Yves Saint Laurent: La Nuit de L'Homme
    Salvatore Ferragamo: F by Ferragamo Black
    Abercrombie & Fitch: Fierce
    Burrberry: Summer

Default Re: [HELP] Signature Scent: Chanel Allure Homme or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Chanel Egoiste

Default Re: [HELP] Signature Scent: Chanel Allure Homme or Creed Green Irish Tweed?

Green Irish Tweed
    Dior Homme

The one that pleases you most. My recommendation: GIT without a shadow of a doubt.
    I think you have enough fresh and mellowly sweet fragrances, why don't you try slight variations that depart from that? Maybe something more oriental, more woody or spicy.
    If you'd still like to stay in that fresh vibe, try YSL Live Jazz.

Welcome to Basenotes!
    Kurt smells like Teen Spirit

GIT without a doubt.

Git

Bond No9 - Riverside Drive - take vantage of the refilling action!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoanimoes View Post
    Bond No9 - Riverside Drive - take vantage of the refilling action!
    Do you get a Curve vibe from Riverside???

I do.

Git.
    " In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One? "

Sur la Plage

Between the two, I can only recommend Green Irish Tweed.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Green Irish Tweed easily

Quote Originally Posted by frostyicy View Post
    Do you get a Curve vibe from Riverside???

I do.
    I would not say Curve but more like:

Chanel: Platinum Egoiste
    GIT

Chanel Allure Homme is more unique, but GIT is a better scent.

If you can afford to wear Green Irish Tweed everyday, by all means go for it! My other suggestion would be 1725 Casanova.

Id go with allure. Is a great scent and as others have said, more unique. GIT is nice but a little pain in my opinion. Plus allure is less than half the price!

Forget your two; they're not exciting enough: try Timbuktu by L'Artisan Parfumeur!

GIT
    Voyage d'Hermes (for summer)

GIT. Tremedous situational versatility.

Martin

Out of the ones you have listed I gotta go with GIT
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Dior Homme Parfum
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Pure Malt
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Noir de Noir
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
    9. Epic Man
    10.Tobacco Vanille

Git

Basenotes Member

Another GIT vote

GIT by far for me.

GIT

and

Spicebomb

Green Irish Tweed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    GIT

and

Spicebomb
    These ^^^^^^^

Both of your favorites are great, but GIT is a tad more versatile as signature scent.

I will say two things but get bashed for one of them.
    1. Logic says that since you are in college then you should go the more affordable route.
    2. While it is a great scent, people go after Green Irish Tweed because of the prestige factor.

Guess which statement I'll take a beating for.
    My top 5 changes like the Tennessee weather.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Between the two, I can only recommend Green Irish Tweed.
    Agree

Dependent

I would say GIT too but i think it might be quite expensive for a everyday fragrance
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille