Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: If you could only own 1 Bottle from BOND No.9 Which one would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by benzganesh View Post
    Great, Dernier_Cri - i am impressed, you understood the thread.and what is all about.
    You're too kind, sir

Default Re: If you could only own 1 Bottle from BOND No.9 Which one would it be?

West Side!
    for swap/sale:

New Haarlem - It is the only one I own

Have not tried any of them. Probably would go for Harrods Oud, or New Haarlem to see what people are on about.

None.
    Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron

Quote Originally Posted by Oviatt View Post
    None.
    He didn't ask that did he?

Bond no 9 are amazing, my fav is wall street recently
    Currently wearing: Poivre 23 by Le Labo

Basenotes Plus

Cooper Square
    Last edited by 601red; 9th November 2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

New Harleem

Bleecker Street, most definitely...

Do not currently own any, but need to do a skin test with new Harlem. Every time I hear it described, I get hungry for pancakes.

I Love NY for Marriage Equality is the only one I'd consider purchasing, and it would have to be heavily discounted.
    Currently wearing: Erolfa by Creed

I'd have to go with New York Oud. I discovered that one at the beginning of 2013. However one of my all time favorite summer scents which i've been using for years is Eau de New York. Its so beautiful.

Bond has a lot of very nice perfumes!

Bleecker Street without a doubt.

For me: New York Amber

A year and a half later, the only ones I own are Fathers Day and I Love NY for All. I own 26 bottles in all, and if forced to wean to maybe 10, these two would not make the cut. Bonds are just ok to me. Now Creed on the other hand...Creed is just my fave house. 7-8 of those final 10 would be Creeds.

Well, only sniffed like six of them but so far, bleaker street. I would probably take this over most creeds if I had to pick,

It would be 1 of these 5....lol
    Bleecker Street
    Coney Island
    Bond Signature
    Eau de New York
    Brooklyn

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I have tried Brooklyn, Coney Island, New Haarlem, Great Jones, Hot Always, Hamptons, I love NY for him, I love NY for all.
    I own West Broadway, Chez, Eau de New York.

For now I would pick Eau de New York.
    Beauty is in the nose of the beholder.

I will change my answer (last response was May 2012) to Bleecker St

Basenotes Junkie

Coney Island. The rest aren't worth it, unless you get a cheap price.

If you can get them cheap, consider Fire Island, Central Park, and NY Oud.

1)Bleecker st and 2)Gramercy Pk
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Banned

Montauk... But as for the what the headline says "If you could only own 1 Bottle from BOND No.9 Which one would it be?" lol

I wouldn't purchase that stuff with my money though.
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Banned
    Blog Entries

I have sampled about 6 or 7..
    New York Amber

Spring and Summer: Riverside Drive. Beautiful basil, a true alternative to citrus aquatics for a summer scent.

Fall and Winter: New Haarlem, as everyone else knows.

New York Musk is close to both as a versatile, cold musky patchouli scent.

I have not tried any of them but would like to test Hot Always because I have read that it is somewhere similar to Givenchy Gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    For me: New York Amber
    Have you ever smelled Musk to Musk by Montale? To me they're very similar, except that M2M smells more refined and less plastic.

New Haarlem...lifts my mood instantly
    An investment in knowledge pays the best interest

- Benjamin Franklin

New York Amber. Unique, long lasting and has a great sillage.