Thread: SOTD: Saturday, May 26th, 2012
Good morning gentz; have a very nice weekend!
Kyriaz by Remy LaTour
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
.........Good morning!...Enjoy your fragrant weekend!
Creed - Original Santal
Prada Infusion D'Homme
A*Men Pure Malt
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Good morning fragrant friends!
Here in Poland we celebrate Mother's Day today, so my mummy will be treated like a queen today. I prepared breakfast before she came back home after a night shift at work and she just got her present few minutes ago! She was very happy about it.
I'm in Guerlain Cologne du 68 now but there's a chance that I will be changing it for something else - I'm off to a concert this evening! Yay!
Chanel allure homme for a very normal saturday!
Current Top 5:
1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
SOTD: Eau de Guerlain
SOTE: Eau d'Orange Verte
Last edited by WillC; 26th May 2012 at 08:41 PM.
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Today I will wear Carlos Santana for Men.
Portrait of a Lady by Frederic Malle
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc
For good, anatomic reasons, scent fosters memory more readily than any other sense.
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Creed Royal Water
Oud Stars Al-Khat.
... reaching for the big ´uns to go to a garden party..
Have all a Fantastic and Happy weekend
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes