Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance recommendation - SL Santal Blanc + Amouage Memoir

Hi all,

I have been into florals, light and fruity scents for a while, until I started really getting into perfume and reading up on them.

I can't make up my mind on Santal Blanc as I adore it but am not sure if I can wear it (it calls for more testing), but LOVE Amouage Memoir. If I were to describe them in colours, SB is grey/brown, while Memoir is dark grey/black. This is opposed to my bright colourful scents from before (all the unrated scents in my wardrobe).

Now, I would like some recommendations that are leaning more towards the brown/black scents. I know this may sound odd, but I hope you understand what I mean.

I know this might not be relevant, but in case it is, I ADORE Chanel Coco (especially that heart and drydown!!) and Guerlain Insolence EdP.
    Perfume appeals to my nose the way music appeals to my ears, exquisite food to my taste buds, photography to my eyes, and great loving from my man to my sense of touch.

I can safely conclude, then, that PERFUME IS ART in its purest form.

As an artist, I therefore have a responsibility to buy as much perfume as I can. You know, to learn about art and all.

http://www.sheblogsitall.com

Default Re: Fragrance recommendation - SL Santal Blanc + Amouage Memoir

Have you tried Feminite du Bois - also by Serge Lutens?
    "Wonderfully wild, eminently civilized" - Derby by Guerlain

My swap thread

Default Re: Fragrance recommendation - SL Santal Blanc + Amouage Memoir

Quote Originally Posted by pelle View Post
    Have you tried Feminite du Bois - also by Serge Lutens?
    No not yet, but if you would recommend it I'll spray generously next time I'm at the department store! Could you tell me a little of your experience with it?
    Perfume appeals to my nose the way music appeals to my ears, exquisite food to my taste buds, photography to my eyes, and great loving from my man to my sense of touch.

I can safely conclude, then, that PERFUME IS ART in its purest form.

As an artist, I therefore have a responsibility to buy as much perfume as I can. You know, to learn about art and all.

http://www.sheblogsitall.com