Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Prices in Paris

My friend is going to Paris in a week, and I was hoping he could pick up some of the harder to find guerlain mens fragrances, like MdM and LIDGE.

Does anyone have an idea where to find the best deals on these in Paris and what the prices are like?

Any other suggestions for scents to pick up in Paris would be appreciated as well.

Default Re: Guerlain Prices in Paris

Chamade Pour Homme

L'Instant de Guerlain PH extreme is roughly about US$80 and it can be found at Sephora.
    70-72 Avenue des Champs Elysées, Paris.

Mouchoir de Monsieur, your best bet would be buying from the flagship store, Maison Guerlain is located just couple stores next to Sephora. They should have it there but you can also email Isabelle (irousseau@guerlain.fr) to double check.
    68 Champs-Elysées, Paris.

Thanks for the information . I have sent an email to Isabelle. Is MdM still being produced and widely available?

Derby and Arsene Lupin (Dandy) are pretty hard to find outside of Guerlain boutiques. Same for Habit Rouge L'Eau. MdM is widely available in Europe from department stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch245 View Post
    Thanks for the information . I have sent an email to Isabelle. Is MdM still being produced and widely available?
    You're welcome! Prices in Paris are pretty much the same actually, if they have L'Instant extreme in store, maybe your friend can pick em up both at the flagship and take some samples of your choice from there.