Code of Conduct

Default Shave secret Shave oil...WOW!

Guys I just got a 3 dollar dropper of Shave Secret shave oil at wally world the other day and I can say honestly that using shave oil alone, has gotten a closer, smoother more babyface shave without next to no nicks than any shaving cream could ever touch(the smoothness is 5 times smoother than any cream ive used!)! Man this stuff makes my face feel like I havent hit puberty yet! lol Its rediculous ......I wish I had found this stuff before.....5 drops, wet face, rub in , wet face again and shave, any prob areas...wet face again (no more oil) and it makes you slick as a button again! Man this is good stuff!

Default Re: Shave secret Shave oil...WOW!

Pugs,

Shave oil is great isn't it! I use King of Shaves Kinexium (get from Drugstore.com) shaving oil in the shower with my wet/dry and I cannot imagine a closer shave.
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

WET:
    First I was using King of Shaves pre-shave oil with menthol. Pretty decent, considering it costs $5.
    Then I was using Zirh for a long time. That stuf is the bomb. Way slick and slippery. Totally non-irritating, and scentless. (not that I got any irritation from the KoS oil)
    Then I found the Shave Secret oil at Wal-Mart. Comparable to the King of Shaves oil minus the menthol. I used it up very quickly though.
    Currently, I am using the Art of Shaving's Lavender Pre-Shave Oil, which I find to give me the nicest moisturization and has a great lavender scent. The razor doesn't glide quite as easily as the Zirh, but I think that they are equally matched overall. The Zirh runs $18 and the AoS runs $22. Totally worthwhile
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Scentronic,

You should give King of Shaves with Kinexium a try. Only like $6-$8 a bottle, no comparison to the menthol. I tried that, not very good.
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Also highly recommend Pacific Shaving Oil, wonderful and fairly inexpensive. In a pinch shaves great on its own, or underneath a head of cream. Nice. Very nice. I travel with it alone due to flying restrictions and works.

cool thanks; kenexium, huh?
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Kenexium is good, not very natural. Pacific Shaving is real watery and soapy and I am not a fan. Kind Shave Oil (www.kindshaving.com) is the best I have found. I swear by the stuff... Anyone else tried it?

good stuff

weird concept, but it works!