Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60
  1. #1
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    ......... olive oil, or any vegetable oil, or even hair conditioner - applied as a pre-shave oil.

    Several days ago I used the first shaving cream that let really me down - Arko Regular shaving cream. Using a Gillette Superspeed, I speedily got 6 or 7 nicks including two that wouldn't stop bleeding, despite repeated application of Alum and witch hazel. On the one hand I was darn annoyed. On the other hand, well, here was a reason to finally test whether that bottle of Art of Shaving Pre-shave oil I'd bought actually worked.

    So, nearly two days later when my face had partially recovered, I applied a tiny amount of the Pre-Shave oil all over my face, then applied the Arko cream with a brush, as I'd done before, and shaved with a Feather razor. The result was that I got no nicks at all, and no aggravation whatsoever of my previous wounds from two days earlier.

    Noting that olive oil used as pre-shave oil appears to have a small following at Blade &Badger, today I repeated the experiment using a small amount of Extra Virgin olive oil, the Arko cream and the Gillette SuperSpeed. Again, the result was no nicks. In both this case and that of the AOS pre-shave oil, it seemed obvious to me by feel alone that the razor was having an easier time cutting the whiskers.

    Plainly, there is no real reason to use the pre-shave oil if one already has an extremely slippery shaving cream like Trumpers, or a good soap and good preparation, or a slippery non-lather lotion like Jack Black Beard Lube. But in the case of the more average creams and soaps, or where preparation with the soap may not be as good as it could be, then the use of pre-shave oil should in my opinion, be given strong consideration.

    I note that when I raised this over at B&B, one respondent claimed he got better results than olive oil using hair conditioner of the type that hydrated hair (rather than the type that gives it a sheen). Others were using jojoba oil or grapeseed oil.

    Regards,
    Renato

    P.S. Update: I used the AOS Pre-shave oil with Trumper shaving cream. The result was a shave pretty much the same as with the Arko cream and AOS Pre-shave oil - which was good, but not as good as using the Trumpers cream by itself. The Trumpers cream had lost its ultra slippery character which makes it so much better than the rest.

    To summarise, pre-shave oil can thus improve performance of average creams, but may reduce performance of superior creams.

    P.P.S. Update 2: In my Update post below I describe buying the mildest razor on the planet which had no trouble delivering a nickless shave with the troublesome Arko cream.
    Last edited by Renato; 15th June 2012 at 01:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Basenotes Junkie Indaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    I've found the Proraso pre-shave cream to have a similar effect. Usually it only makes a difference for me when I've got a very new sharp blade (like a Feather) on its first shave or a blade nearing the end of its life (like the five month-old Personna 74 I'm currently using).

  3. #3
    Basenotes Junkie BurgundyMarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    747

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    I've found the Proraso pre-shave cream to have a similar effect. Usually it only makes a difference for me when I've got a very new sharp blade (like a Feather) on its first shave or a blade nearing the end of its life (like the five month-old Personna 74 I'm currently using).
    It's only with a very new or very old blade that I have much of a problem. Following some of the shaving threads on here, I am shocked at what an ordeal shaving is for a lot of guys. I used to think "razor burn" was just an advertising gimmick. I have a light and fine beard and a close shave with a cheap Gillette disposable and Barbasol takes me about 90 seconds and a negligible amount of thought and effort. I gather a good shave costs some guys half an hour and a certain amount of agony. I would never have known without reading about it...

  4. #4
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    I've found the Proraso pre-shave cream to have a similar effect. Usually it only makes a difference for me when I've got a very new sharp blade (like a Feather) on its first shave or a blade nearing the end of its life (like the five month-old Personna 74 I'm currently using).
    The reviews of Proraso pre-shave seem quite mixed at B&B, some think it's great, others think it does nothing. I suspect it's because the two groups are using different soaps and creams, those with the lesser ones noting how Proraso improves things, those with the better ones not noticing much difference. I like the smell of Proraso, it would be better than the smell of olive oil.
    Cheers,
    Renato

  5. #5
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgundyMarsh View Post
    I used to think "razor burn" was just an advertising gimmick.
    Believe me, it's no gimmick.

    The real gimmick is "razor burn relief". I've tried plenty of creams and lotions that were supposed to provide that relief, but their effectiveness was usually pretty minimal - better than nothing, but not much better than average moisturiser.
    Regards,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 28th May 2012 at 03:25 AM.

  6. #6
    Basenotes Junkie Indaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by BurgundyMarsh View Post
    It's only with a very new or very old blade that I have much of a problem. Following some of the shaving threads on here, I am shocked at what an ordeal shaving is for a lot of guys. I used to think "razor burn" was just an advertising gimmick. I have a light and fine beard and a close shave with a cheap Gillette disposable and Barbasol takes me about 90 seconds and a negligible amount of thought and effort. I gather a good shave costs some guys half an hour and a certain amount of agony. I would never have known without reading about it...
    Poke around B&B a bit and most of the routines here will seem very straightforward. I usually had more issues getting a consistently close and comfortable shave with most cartridges than I like, and I got horrible razor burn from electrics. I usually take five minutes with a DE, maybe ten if I have to wait for the condensation on the mirror.

  7. #7
    Basenotes Junkie Indaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    The reviews of Proraso pre-shave seem quite mixed at B&B, some think it's great, others think it does nothing. I suspect it's because the two groups are using different soaps and creams, those with the lesser ones noting how Proraso improves things, those with the better ones not noticing much difference. I like the smell of Proraso, it would be better than the smell of olive oil.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    I use TOBS sandalwood soap most of the time, so that could be the reason why I don't really need the Proraso often. I don't even use it everyday with this current blade, and I'm trying to see how long I can make a single Personna 74 last!

  8. #8
    Basenotes Junkie Indaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    710

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    Believe me, it's no gimmick.

    The real gimmick is "razor burn relief". I've tried plenty of creams and lotions that were supposed to provide that relief, but their effectiveness was usually pretty minimal - better than nothing, but not much better than average moisturiser.
    Regards,
    Renato
    I've found that Thayers non-alcoholic witch hazel with aloe vera works pretty well, but YMMV.

  9. #9
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    ........ and I got horrible razor burn from electrics. I usually take five minutes with a DE, maybe ten if I have to wait for the condensation on the mirror.
    My old Remington foil shaver (the "shave as close as blade or your money back" one) gave me shocking razor burn too after two or three weeks of use. I had to switch to a Philips rotary head one to stop it.
    Renato

  10. #10
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    I've found that Thayers non-alcoholic witch hazel with aloe vera works pretty well, but YMMV.
    Witch hazel works fine for minor razor burn, but even it won't do much for red raw razor burn on me (which fortunately I am getting a lot less of now).
    Renato

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    7,185

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Way back when, I used Williams Lectric Shave as a primer to my electric shave. Without it, I got terrible razor burn every time.

  12. #12
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by dollars&scents View Post
    Way back when, I used Williams Lectric Shave as a primer to my electric shave. Without it, I got terrible razor burn every time.
    I had the same problem as you, it very bad with my Remington foil shavers, not as bad with my Philips rotary with fixed cutters (i.e not the cutters that flex to follow your face curves) and not as bad in the even earlier Remington Lektro shavers.

    I did use Mennen Electric Pre-Shave lotion and the Remington Pre-Shave stick (powdery stuff you put all over your face) when I was having problems with electric shavers. But they didn't work that well for me. I finally solved the problem for me by using a soap that dries your skin out - Johnson& Johnson Clean and Clear Soap bar (the Clean &Clear liquid soap didn't work) and the medicated Sapoderm soap. Then I'd wait five minutes for my face to dry and then electric shave.

    Not only was razor-burn and ingrown hairs reduced to near zero, but the life of my cutters increased from 6 months to three years or more. At the three year mark they still cut without irritation but they just took too long. However, when I transferred the very used cutters to the newer Philips flexible head shaver, they were terrible - which means that I'd probably only get a year and a half to two years out of them in the newer designed shavers.
    Cheers,
    Renato

  13. #13
    Mattybumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY, outside Albany
    Posts
    842

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Before I started using a safety razor I used a Panasonic wet/dry electric in the shower, and I would use King of Shaves pre-shave oil with Kinexium. Hardly ever had razor burn and always got a great shave. I have sensitive skin too!

    Now, give me a Edwin Jagger razor/brush, Astra blade and some Proraso shave cream and I'm good to go. With some Speick AS splash after of course..........
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

  14. #14
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattybumpkin View Post
    Before I started using a safety razor I used a Panasonic wet/dry electric in the shower, and I would use King of Shaves pre-shave oil with Kinexium. Hardly ever had razor burn and always got a great shave. I have sensitive skin too!

    Now, give me a Edwin Jagger razor/brush, Astra blade and some Proraso shave cream and I'm good to go. With some Speick AS splash after of course..........
    Does your Speick AS splash have anything it to moisturise the skin like the Mennen Skin Bracer and Trumper splashes have? Or is it a standard alcohol one?
    Regards,
    Renato

  15. #15
    Mattybumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY, outside Albany
    Posts
    842

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Here's some info on Speick:

    "Speick After Shave Lotion is a refreshing herbal lotion with the distinct scent of naural Speick plant extract. It restores balance to irritated skin and contains unique ingredients not found in other after shaves. Speick After Shave Lotion contains pure fermentation alcohol, a combination of essential oils, Speick plant extract (grown and harvested under bio-regulations) from high up in the Alps, skin toning witch hazel, lavender water, moisturizing agents as well as refreshing and astringent ingredients (menthol, camphor and alum). Different enough that every man should try this at some point in his life. A unique spicy scent."

    Speickwerks in Stuttgart, Germany and the Rau family have been making fine soaps since 1862. Products incorporating the small Speick plant were developed in 1928 and have been used exclusively in production of very successful high quality natural body and face cosmetics. The Speick plant only grows in the Alpine meadows above 6,000 feet elevation. The little plant has a very unique spicy fragrance and produces ethereal oil that works in harmony with the central nervous system.

    Alpine farmers collect the little plant, with special approval, for only a few weeks each autumn, exclusively for Speickwerks Natural Cosmetics, in carefully conserved amounts regulated by the Nockberge National Park where it grows with other protected species. The valuable ethereal oil and Valerian Celtica is extracted and certified as a controlled biological collection. The results are exclusive products from Speickwerks that have a cult following in German especially for use on sensitive skin.

    I used it today, great stuff!
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

  16. #16
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattybumpkin View Post
    Here's some info on Speick:

    "Speick After Shave Lotion is a refreshing herbal lotion with the distinct scent of naural Speick plant extract. It restores balance to irritated skin and contains unique ingredients not found in other after shaves. Speick After Shave Lotion contains pure fermentation alcohol, a combination of essential oils, Speick plant extract (grown and harvested under bio-regulations) from high up in the Alps, skin toning witch hazel, lavender water, moisturizing agents as well as refreshing and astringent ingredients (menthol, camphor and alum). Different enough that every man should try this at some point in his life. A unique spicy scent."

    Speickwerks in Stuttgart, Germany and the Rau family have been making fine soaps since 1862. Products incorporating the small Speick plant were developed in 1928 and have been used exclusively in production of very successful high quality natural body and face cosmetics. The Speick plant only grows in the Alpine meadows above 6,000 feet elevation. The little plant has a very unique spicy fragrance and produces ethereal oil that works in harmony with the central nervous system.

    Alpine farmers collect the little plant, with special approval, for only a few weeks each autumn, exclusively for Speickwerks Natural Cosmetics, in carefully conserved amounts regulated by the Nockberge National Park where it grows with other protected species. The valuable ethereal oil and Valerian Celtica is extracted and certified as a controlled biological collection. The results are exclusive products from Speickwerks that have a cult following in German especially for use on sensitive skin.

    I used it today, great stuff!
    Thanks, it sounds really interesting. I just checked Ebay and unfortunately the postage cost is greater than the actual aftershave. I'll keep an eye out for it on my next trip to Europe.
    Cheers,
    Renato

  17. #17
    Mattybumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY, outside Albany
    Posts
    842

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Looks like you could get it from this company in Brisbane:

    http://pureman.com.au/brands/speick

    I can't vouch for them but looks like a legit company......................

    Good luck!
    "I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

  18. #18
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattybumpkin View Post
    Looks like you could get it from this company in Brisbane:

    http://pureman.com.au/brands/speick

    I can't vouch for them but looks like a legit company......................

    Good luck!
    Thanks. Not only does he carry Speick, he also carries Parker razors that I haven't found anybody else here carrying.
    Renato

  19. #19

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    do you guys find using a preshave oil gums up the brush?
    Tom Ford Splits!!!! - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Noir de Noir - PATCHOULI ABSOLU
    Plum Japonais, Italian Cypress, Neroli Portofino, Costa Azzura, Azure Lime, Champacca Absolute

    HARD TO FIND - Lavender Palm, Arabian Wood, and AMBER ABSOLUTE, etc...


    Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

  20. #20
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
    do you guys find using a preshave oil gums up the brush?
    It hasn't gummed up my wild boar brushes, but I haven't tried it with my badger brushes yet. I'm not particularly worried, since soap is basically a detergent, and it shouldn't have much trouble cleaning away some drops of vegetable oil.
    Regards,
    Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 10th June 2012 at 01:10 PM.

  21. #21
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    28,085

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Won't using olive oil on my face leave the scent of the oil on my face afterwards?
    "All problems are illusions of the mind."

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  22. #22
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Won't using olive oil on my face leave the scent of the oil on my face afterwards?
    I can't smell either olive oil or the AOS oil afterwards - maybe you will. There's usually lots of bits of shaving soap I wash off after shaving, and I think that does a good job of getting rid of any residual oil that hasn't been razored off.

    Anyhow, it can't hurt if you give it a go once with whichever oil you have in your kitchen. If you don't like any residual smell, a bit of extra soap gets rid of it.
    Regards,
    Renato

  23. #23

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    I haven't had a serious nick with any razor since I was about 12 (not trying to brag; Mediterranean boys get whiskers early on ), but the real secret to nick-less wet shaving is... NO PRESSURE. A feather-light touch.
    Second most important thing is finding the right blade to match your face and beard (I'd recommend the blue or black Gillette 7 o'clocks as a starting point).

  24. #24
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by nathan.k View Post
    I haven't had a serious nick with any razor since I was about 12 (not trying to brag; Mediterranean boys get whiskers early on ), but the real secret to nick-less wet shaving is... NO PRESSURE. A feather-light touch.
    Second most important thing is finding the right blade to match your face and beard (I'd recommend the blue or black Gillette 7 o'clocks as a starting point).
    The NO PRESSURE is a given for Double Edge shaving - but I guarantee you my Weishi 2003M will deliver me six good nicks no matter how light I'm doing it. But you do have to apply some pressure for cartridge shaving.

    Blades do certainly vary. Finding the right one (or the most forgiving one) for a particular razor is no easy task though. I've got 7 O'clock Blue, but have never seen the Black.
    Cheers,
    Renato

  25. #25

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    I can't say I've found any pre-shave oil that has made any notable difference to the shave. I'd rather invest the time/money elsewhere. What does make a difference to beard prep is a hot wash - preferably with flannel - and lathering with a brush. I agree with nathan.k - technique and hardware are the most important variables (I much prefer my Merkur 34HD with Derby blades than Astras, for example) for me.

  26. #26

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthree View Post
    I can't say I've found any pre-shave oil that has made any notable difference to the shave. I'd rather invest the time/money elsewhere. What does make a difference to beard prep is a hot wash - preferably with flannel - and lathering with a brush. I agree with nathan.k - technique and hardware are the most important variables (I much prefer my Merkur 34HD with Derby blades than Astras, for example) for me.
    I concur with this. Pre-shave oil does not make any difference with Truefitt and Hill shaving cream (cream in the tub, not the soap.) Just a stiff badger brush and hot water (in a shower) with the cream. (Using a Mach 3 razor.) No nicks.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
    Currently wearing: Black Orchid by Tom Ford

  27. #27
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by lessthanthree View Post
    I can't say I've found any pre-shave oil that has made any notable difference to the shave. I'd rather invest the time/money elsewhere. What does make a difference to beard prep is a hot wash - preferably with flannel - and lathering with a brush. I agree with nathan.k - technique and hardware are the most important variables (I much prefer my Merkur 34HD with Derby blades than Astras, for example) for me.
    The investment in time and money - namely going to the kitchen and getting a couple of drops of whatever oil you are cooking with - is ultra-minuscule.

    My original post relates to how to improve the performance of soaps and creams that one may have which are not performing well with one's equipment. Why throw them out and buy better ones, if they can be made to perform?
    Regards,
    Renato

  28. #28
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    I concur with this. Pre-shave oil does not make any difference with Truefitt and Hill shaving cream (cream in the tub, not the soap.) Just a stiff badger brush and hot water (in a shower) with the cream. (Using a Mach 3 razor.) No nicks.
    I've never shaved in a shower in my life.
    And I don't shave after a shower either- what's the point? I'd be going to bed straight afterwards.
    Cheers,
    Renato

  29. #29

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Renato View Post
    I've never shaved in a shower in my life.
    And I don't shave after a shower either- what's the point? I'd be going to bed straight afterwards.
    Cheers,
    Renato
    Renato, give the shower shave a try!

    The hot water and steam opens the pores for a great shave. You can buy anti-steam/fog mirrors just for this purpose. (In barber shops, they use hot towels on the face before a shave to open pores and soften the beard.) Women shave their legs in the shower for just this reason.
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
    Currently wearing: Black Orchid by Tom Ford

  30. #30
    Renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    11,764

    Default Re: The Secret of Nick-less Wet Shaving Appears to be...............

    Quote Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
    Renato, give the shower shave a try!

    The hot water and steam opens the pores for a great shave. You can buy anti-steam/fog mirrors just for this purpose. (In barber shops, they use hot towels on the face before a shave to open pores and soften the beard.) Women shave their legs in the shower for just this reason.
    I thought women shaved in the shower just so they could leave disposable razors hanging round the bottom of my shower.

    Seriously though, it doesn't fit in with my routine - shower at night, shave in the morning.
    And it still seems weird to me - nude shaving!
    Cheers,
    Renato

Similar Threads

  1. Just exactly who is IFRA...And why do we need what appears to be over-regulation?
    By perfectscents in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31st March 2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 7th February 2010, 07:56 PM
  3. A scent worthy Nick Cave?:D
    By ineespenes in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14th May 2008, 05:20 PM
  4. jolly ole saint nick
    By jdnba in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th November 2007, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000