Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1

    Default Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Hi guys,

    I was wondering what you guys/experst/enthousiasts think of my wardrobe? No I do not have self confidence issues but I'm just curious how you would rate it :P And if you have any suggestions feel free to post them!

    Oh if you're interested; I'm a 21yr old Law school student.

    Thanks!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    I will say that if you enjoy your fragrances that you should go with it.

    From your wardrobe it doesn't seem as tho you and I share any of the same type of fragrances. I enjoy smooth, gourmand fragrances and you seem to enjoy the old school powerhouse type fragrances. So I wouldn't really know what to recommend.

    From your list I would say something that would fit would be Dior Fahrenheit.

    My personal opinion I would say get some fresh/aquatic and gourmand added to your repertoire. Also Terre d'Hermes is a all around great fragrance.
    Last edited by frostyicy; 24th May 2012 at 02:50 PM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Double post....

  4. #4
    Sound Scents
    drseid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Northern VA/DC Area
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    You have a nice combination of scents there... I personally would jettison those Polo scents for the original Polo (Green) though. ;-)

    Since you appear to like powerhouse fragrances, you may want to consider adding Giorgio for Men while it can still be acquired on the cheap (about $25 or less for a 118ml bottle).
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

    6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Best 21 yr old guy's wardrobe I've seen...Nice selection of powerhouses.


    Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

  6. #6

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    You rate 3 scents with 5 stars and 2 with 4 stars: sell the rest and buy some new 5 stars scents!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Excellent starter collection.

    Since you like powerhouses, I would try the Carons, like Yatagan or Troisieme Homme, and a classic leather like Knize Ten. More expensive, you could check Guerlain Derby.

    cacio

  8. #8
    Basenotes Junkie Sidney_Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    City of Angels/helL.A.
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Great wardrobe, although I would say your wardrobe is more appropriate for someone in their 30s and 40s than someone in their very early 20s. I'm 27 and a lot of the powerhouse items you have in your collection are things I would wear on very, very rare occasion, but the sheer number of them that you have suggests to me that you wear them with far more regularity.

    This of course is fine if you only wear frags for your own enjoyment, but being in class for instance at age 21 and seeing someone wearing Antaeus would seem a bit odd to me especially when everyone else is wearing a lighter frag like Azzaro Chrome or Acqua di Gio. This is just not a very "modern" collection and it may be a bit offputting to people your own age

    If this were my collection, I'd get a few lighter, more casual wear frags like the Polo Blue you have for class and daytime use and save the powerhouse ones for other situations

  9. #9

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    It's a bit stuffy and 1 dimensional, yet still respectable. You should broaden your horizons a bit more and experiment with some niche houses and different genres. Here are a few to get you started:

    Puredistance M
    Yatagan
    Tobacco Vanille
    Musc Ravauger
    New Haarlem
    Terre D'Hermes
    Invasion Barbare
    Egoiste
    Knize Ten
    Green Irish Tweed
    Sycomore
    1740 Marquis de Sade
    Kouros
    L'air du desert Morocain
    Azzaro PH.
    Last edited by Duke Hunt; 24th May 2012 at 05:35 PM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Thanks for the nice compliments!

    I will definetely have a look at Polo Green and Giorgio for men. I guess my taste isn't everybody but I just love those 80's oldschool powerhouses so much.

  11. #11
    Basenotes Junkie Sidney_Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    City of Angels/helL.A.
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    Thanks for the nice compliments!

    I will definetely have a look at Polo Green and Giorgio for men. I guess my taste isn't everybody but I just love those 80's oldschool powerhouses so much.
    If you must add more powerhouses, look into Versace L'Homme. Can be acquired for very cheaply if you look around and is very high quality stuff

    Also Azzaro Pour Homme is a must buy for you, just look at the reviews it's gotten in the directory

  12. #12

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Looks good! I suppose we can think of this from an "upgrading" approach, for example:

    swap Antaeus for Santal Noble or Original Santal
    swap Chanel pour Monsieur for Millesime Imperial
    swap Paco Rabanne for Musc Ravageur

    I suppose this approach works if you're trying to keep your wardrobe small like me. It would add notes and versatility to your collection. But in the short run, you could look at Egoiste, Aspen by Coty, Dior Homme, Gucci Pour Homme, Tea for Two, and Terre d'Hermes. Just some ideas.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Azarro PH and Kouros are definetly on my 'to-buy' list. I will also look into Yatagan and Versace L'Homme. And I was thinking of VC&A PH too. I will also check out the upgrades.
    Dior PH is not really my cup of tea ( have tried it though). Egoiste is a scent I love and have worn for a while but somehow when I ran out never renewed it.

    @Sidney_Falco: I'm well aware that it's indeed not the most modern wardrobes here on BN. And what you suggested about lighter casual daytime fragrances was actually what I did when I was still in high school. But after a while I turned it around and started to wear the powerhouses as daily scents and the lighter casual scents on rare lazy days. It's just that I love the way those scents are composed and they have this sort of strange appeal to me for their bold, 'in your face-attitude' and darker/tacky sides. I like the way they present themselves and how it complements ones or in this case my outfit/image. I just rarely get excited from the newer lighter scents.

  14. #14
    Basenotes Junkie Sidney_Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    City of Angels/helL.A.
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    @Sidney_Falco: I'm well aware that it's indeed not the most modern wardrobes here on BN. And what you suggested about lighter casual daytime fragrances was actually what I did when I was still in high school. But after a while I turned it around and started to wear the powerhouses as daily scents and the lighter casual scents on rare lazy days. It's just that I love the way those scents are composed and they have this sort of strange appeal to me for their bold, 'in your face-attitude' and darker/tacky sides. I like the way they present themselves and how it complements ones or in this case my outfit/image. I just rarely get excited from the newer lighter scents.
    I completely understand your perspective and if you enjoy wearing the powerhouses as daily wear, by all means continue to wear them. My comments were solely based on how other 21-year olds may view these frags, as your walking into a classroom with Antaeus is much like someone walking into a classroom wearing a tuxedo whereas everyone else is dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

    Yes, you're going to be the most well-dressed person in the room, but at the same time it's going to strike people as being out-of-place and unusual. There's a time and place for everything - frags are no different - and for most of the 21-year olds you encounter a majority of these frags are going to be a bit too much

  15. #15

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney_Falco View Post
    I completely understand your perspective and if you enjoy wearing the powerhouses as daily wear, by all means continue to wear them. My comments were solely based on how other 21-year olds may view these frags, as your walking into a classroom with Antaeus is much like someone walking into a classroom wearing a tuxedo whereas everyone else is dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

    Yes, you're going to be the most well-dressed person in the room, but at the same time it's going to strike people as being out-of-place and unusual. There's a time and place for everything - frags are no different - and for most of the 21-year olds you encounter a majority of these frags are going to be a bit too much
    Haha I like your analogy! Cuz I always thought of Antaeus as a classy and (semi) formal scent. But then I like the more smart-casual to more formal like clothing as do a lot of my fellow students at the Law faculties so in that perspective it kind of fits.

    But I understand your point too. And to be honest a lot of the compliments for my scents are from people who are bit older then myself :P. But I still love the image those scents evoke. And at least people notice you :P for the good or the bad.

  16. #16
    Basenotes Junkie Shaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    680

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    Best 21 yr old guy's wardrobe I've seen...Nice selection of powerhouses.
    I agree

    +1 Fahrenheit
    +1 TDH
    +1 Vesace L'Homme
    YSL Jazz
    Armani Eau PH
    Rive Gauche
    Gucci PH
    LIDG(E)
    Carolina Herrera Aqua An aquatic oriental by Puig with an 80's vibe

  17. #17

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    If you want another powerhouse for your wardrobe, I'd say, yes, get the VC&A pH. And best of luck to you in law school! Study hard.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    It's a bit stuffy and 1 dimensional, yet still respectable. You should broaden your horizons a bit more and experiment with some niche houses and different genres. Here are a few to get you started:

    Puredistance M
    Yatagan
    Tobacco Vanille
    Musc Ravauger
    New Haarlem
    Terre D'Hermes
    Invasion Barbare
    Egoiste
    Knize Ten
    Green Irish Tweed
    Sycomore
    1740 Marquis de Sade
    Kouros
    L'air du desert Morocain
    Azzaro PH.
    This is very nice well thought out list.

  19. #19
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    78,381

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hunt View Post
    You should broaden your horizons a bit more and experiment with some niche houses and different genres.
    Agree.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    This is very nice well thought out list.
    Yeah, this guy definitely knows what he is talking about.
    My current top ten:
    1. Spice and Wood
    2. Epic Man
    3. Tonka Imperiale
    4. Noir de Noir
    5. Bois d'Argent
    6. Musc Ravageur
    7. Apple Brandy
    8. Dior Homme Intense
    9. Aoud 1
    10.Tobacco Vanille

  21. #21

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Based on your interests, I would recommend trying the following:
    Ungaro III
    Perry Ellis (original or Anniversary)
    Tenere by Paco Rabanne
    VanCleef & Arpels Pour Homme and Tsar
    Dunhill for Men (original)

    These are all still pretty easy to come by and very satisfying.
    I would also advise picking up some hot-weather scents. Rich old-school frags rock, but people around you will find a heavy honey/patchouli or mossy cedar scent off-putting in the heat.
    "Strange things are afoot. I am one of them and I am up to another." -*^-'._.'-^*- - S.B.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Thanks for the other suggestions! And how about Bogart's One Man Show?

  23. #23
    Basenotes Junkie Sidney_Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    City of Angels/helL.A.
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    Thanks for the other suggestions! And how about Bogart's One Man Show?
    The top notes on this one are like a punch to the face, but after about 30 mins it's actually not too bad. Personally I would never wear this one in public, but given your appreciation for powerhouses and the fact that it can be acquired for a very cheap price, I'd say it's definitely worth a try

  24. #24
    Dependent CHSeifert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    1,814

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Holy crop a nice mature collection you have there. I'm almost twice your age and you rock a lot of the classic masterpieces from the 80's.....

    Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui was my all time favorite along with Davidoff Original in the late 80's - great stuff for sure.

    You would love Aramis Havana, YSL Kouros, YSL Opium, YSL Pour Homme Concentrée, Givenchy Xeryus, Polo Green, Polo Moderne Reserve, Boss No. 1 (the new formulation still rocks), Van Cleef Tsar, Bogart Pour Homme, Van Cleef Pour Homme, Azzaro Pour Homme, Chanel Egoiste, Dior Fahrenheit, Quorum Pour Homme & Paco Rabanne XS Pour Homme. All cheapies.

    Way to go - I like powerhouse frag heads !
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

  25. #25
    Guerlainista
    rubegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    War of the Roses
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney_Falco View Post
    Great wardrobe, although I would say your wardrobe is more appropriate for someone in their 30s and 40s than someone in their very early 20s. I'm 27 and a lot of the powerhouse items you have in your collection are things I would wear on very, very rare occasion, but the sheer number of them that you have suggests to me that you wear them with far more regularity.

    This of course is fine if you only wear frags for your own enjoyment, but being in class for instance at age 21 and seeing someone wearing Antaeus would seem a bit odd to me especially when everyone else is wearing a lighter frag like Azzaro Chrome or Acqua di Gio. This is just not a very "modern" collection and it may be a bit offputting to people your own age

    If this were my collection, I'd get a few lighter, more casual wear frags like the Polo Blue you have for class and daytime use and save the powerhouse ones for other situations
    Like Pure Havane, questions of authenticity aside?

    OP - if you like powerhouse frags, that's cool. You won't be smelling like any other 21 year old around.

    If you want something a bit more understated than the heavy hitters you have now, try Rive Gauche. Cacio's suggestion is good, especially Caron Troisieme Homme (3eme Homme, 3rd Man, etc.).

    If you have some money to drop, check out Creed Aventus.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  26. #26

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    @CHSeifert: Thanks for the compliments! Oscar Pour Lui is indeed a very very nice scent! It's so classy, sort of the fragrance equivalent of a very stylish and well dressed man. And thanks for the suggestions! Will check them out.

    @rubegon: Thanks for the suggestions in the more understated departement. Will definetely check Troisiemme Homme out. Already tested Rive Gauche...very nice scent. Might buy that one some day. Is Creed Aventus a more understated scent? Sort of smooth/suave fragrance?

  27. #27
    Dependent CHSeifert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    @CHSeifert: Thanks for the compliments! Oscar Pour Lui is indeed a very very nice scent! It's so classy, sort of the fragrance equivalent of a very stylish and well dressed man. And thanks for the suggestions! Will check them out.

    @rubegon: Thanks for the suggestions in the more understated departement. Will definetely check Troisiemme Homme out. Already tested Rive Gauche...very nice scent. Might buy that one some day. Is Creed Aventus a more understated scent? Sort of smooth/suave fragrance?
    You are very welcome, Sir

    Creed Aventus is in my personal Top 10 of all time. It's an example of what I would call a fresh, potent & stylish take on a powerhouse frag. But brought into the 2010-2020's

    If you get a good batch the scent will last 10-14 hours on your skin and most men and women adore this frag.
    If you get a less good batch you will miss the smokey note in it and have to live with 5-8 hours longevity. Typical Creed tsk tsk tsk

    How to get a good batch - search here and buy from a Creed Store at retail price. It isn't much discounted online yet anyways because it's soooo popular.

    Also consider Guerlain Heritage and Zino Davidoff. Dark rose done right.
    Very dark scents.....Highly masculine frags both of them.
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

  28. #28

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHSeifert View Post
    You are very welcome, Sir

    Creed Aventus is in my personal Top 10 of all time. It's an example of what I would call a fresh, potent & stylish take on a powerhouse frag. But brought into the 2010-2020's

    If you get a good batch the scent will last 10-14 hours on your skin and most men and women adore this frag.
    If you get a less good batch you will miss the smokey note in it and have to live with 5-8 hours longevity. Typical Creed tsk tsk tsk

    How to get a good batch - search here and buy from a Creed Store at retail price. It isn't much discounted online yet anyways because it's soooo popular.

    Also consider Guerlain Heritage and Zino Davidoff. Dark rose done right.
    Very dark scents.....Highly masculine frags both of them.
    Nice analysis on Aventus..so it's more modern? So you kindoff miss the typical 80's vibe that par example Lapidus PH(this has to be one of my favourites) or Oscar PL have? :P And it's cleaner than say Drakkar Noir? No tackyness :P although I love DN's dirtyness btw.

    Zino Davidoff is very very nice indeed! And quite cheap too.

    You're wardrobe is very nice too btw! Lot of nice scents there. So what is it that you like about those classic 80's scents? :P

  29. #29
    Guerlainista
    rubegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    War of the Roses
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    Nice analysis on Aventus..so it's more modern? So you kindoff miss the typical 80's vibe that par example Lapidus PH(this has to be one of my favourites) or Oscar PL have? :P And it's cleaner than say Drakkar Noir? No tackyness :P although I love DN's dirtyness btw.

    Zino Davidoff is very very nice indeed! And quite cheap too.

    You're wardrobe is very nice too btw! Lot of nice scents there. So what is it that you like about those classic 80's scents? :P
    For me, Aventus is a modern powerhouse. It's strong stuff, and gets lots of positive reactions. It's definitely not understated - it generally has strong projection, but, as my viking friend points out, it varies in potency, longevity and composition from batch to batch. I would suggest getting a sample, and if you like it, research the different batches and get a good one through a split by Kron or heperd on the splits forum.

    I agree with CHS' suggestions of Guerlain Heritage and Egoiste. They're a different class of masculine than most of yours - these are more like woody orientals.

    Have you tried Grey Flannel? That should be right up your alley, and it's pretty cheap too.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,676

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    You have a wonderful assortment of powerhouses.

    For intriguing versatility, I would add:

    Fahrenheit by Christian Dior - Admittedly, with its dark and somewhat complex opening, with its petro-grungy facets melding with lush greenness, Fahrenheit could prove challenging. However, the overall scent is, perhaps, one of the best, green scents. The nuances from the opening, middle and base were and are the epitome of a ground-breaking scent, and, to me, defines sexy, classy and sophisticated.

    and

    Narciso Rodriguez for Him by Narciso Rodriguez - Welcome to the Twilight Zone !! The paltry, note listing belies the complexity of this fragrance. Initially, one is bombarded with a lovely, sweet and woodsy violet, whose brilliance is amplified by aldehydes, an amazing, wet concrete, a graceful wave of petrichor, that special smell of earth, caressed by raindrops after a dry spell, a flint smell and an intense mustiness from the patchouli. This surreal melange is enshrouded by a wet, foresty lushness, with flittering specks of flavorful licorice. The welcoming heart kidnaps the explosive opening and fosters its taming. Lovely violet leaves, with their inherent freshness, inspire an equisitely extreme, green aura akin to grass clippings with a shading of cucumber. Versatile patchouli imparts it nutty and earthy facets. Seductive amber, with its deep, somewhat woody and vanillic dimensions, and white musk, with its dirty sweetness add some powderiness to the blend. The robust base overtakes this humbling middle, where the multifaceted patchouli raises its faintly peppery and herbal heads as well as its mulch-like property. Dry cedar, pencil shavings as well as camphoraceous pine supply intriguing woods. And, evocative, animalic musk, where fecal pellets from critters as well as pubic sweat harmonize, contributes to the fantastical drydown. This extremely masculine and unique composition has very good projection, 4-5 hour scent cloud, and longevity, 7-12 hours - easy on the trigger is the catchphrase here. This atypical fragrance is not for the faint of heart.

    and, if you have money to burn,

    Lonestar Memories by Tauer - Upon application, one is barraged with a dry and raw leather as well as smoke wafting from a campfire. Outlying creosote imparts its smoked meat dimension. Woody and earthy, carrot seed accompanied by minty clary sage maneuver to the fore and impart their sweetness. This smoldering opening persists for a spell before rambling to the awaiting middle. Here, in the heart, dry cedarwood oozes its petrol dimension while a tinge of disinfectant from the birchtar of the volcanic opening presents. A pine-like, terpenic cistus awakens and infuses the mishmash with its warm, leathery scent tinged with lively pepper and heavy tar. A ravishing jasmine tempers the tumultuous melange with its sweet, floral highlight, and steers the esoteric blend to the waiting base. Captivating sandlewood with its singular, bright and fresh woodiness, mysterious myrrh with its burning rubber, soft tonka bean with its vanillic, pipe tobacco, and earthy vetiver with its dank grass and dirt, all commingle and yield an alluring, if not beguiling, mixture, which is carried to the mollified drydown. This evocative, one-of-a-kind composition has good projection and very good longevity.

  31. #31

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Thanks again! I'm quite interesred in Narciso Rodriguez..it sounds interesting! It sounds extremely masculine:P

    Isn't Grey Flannel really woody?
    I always thought it was a woody scent but it's indeed dead cheap so I can try it sometime.

  32. #32
    Guerlainista
    rubegon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    War of the Roses
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
    Isn't Grey Flannel really woody?
    I always thought it was a woody scent but it's indeed dead cheap so I can try it sometime.
    I don't think of it as a woody fragrance. To me its more of a green chypre with violet in the opening. Its very much in the same class of masculine as Drakkar, Quorum, and Polo, but the violet note makes it very unique in this genre. Another that stands out in this class that several have suggested is Fahrenheit. I think these two are among the very best, most unique, and well composed of the power masculines of the 70s and 80s.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  33. #33

    Default Re: Rate my wardrobe & reccomendations!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubegon View Post
    I don't think of it as a woody fragrance. To me its more of a green chypre with violet in the opening. Its very much in the same class of masculine as Drakkar, Quorum, and Polo, but the violet note makes it very unique in this genre. Another that stands out in this class that several have suggested is Fahrenheit. I think these two are among the very best, most unique, and well composed of the power masculines of the 70s and 80s.
    Ah ok then I would probably like it :P.
    I tested Fahrenheit yesterday and I know it sounds strange given what else I like but for some reason I just didn't really like it. It didn't worked for me.

Similar Threads

  1. Wardrobe Q?: I can't rate longevity
    By Neurosis in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th July 2010, 05:27 PM
  2. Rate Your Wardrobe!
    By moltening in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 21st October 2009, 08:23 AM
  3. reccomendations
    By miacrow in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23rd May 2008, 02:47 PM
  4. Rate my wardrobe/make suggestions
    By jowcoffee in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26th March 2005, 05:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •