Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Ramon Monegal, Barcelona: A New Line

Available at First In Fragrance...

DRY WOOD
    EAU DE PARFUM

Nature in its purest state. noble Sandalwood and Cedar, the texture of Cashmere in a mist of Amber
    molecules. Force and personality create a forthright and sociable attitude.

The essence: Cedrat coeur, Bay, Poivre, Mousse verte, Sarriette, Santal, Cedre, Cashmeran y
    Norlimbanol.

AGAR MUSK
    EAU DE PARFUM

The magic of the Orient, balanced with musk and Oud, the mythical Agar wood. A journey to the
    centre of Eden, between seductive oceans of Amber and exciting hints of Vetyver roots.

The essence: Arabian Agarwood, Cuir Vitessence, Muscade, Acte Vetiveryle, Ambroxane y Musc coctail

LOVELY DAY
    EAU DE PARFUM

Radiant and luminous. A vibrant presence of white Rose petals, silky texture, rooted in Iris and
    liquorice. An unforgettable and captivating romantic spirit.

The essence: Absolute Jasmin Sambac, Absolute Rose the, Absolute Regalise, Iris sur, Cedre, Ultrazur
    Mol. y Cassis

WHITE MUSK
    EAU DE PARFUM

The myth of seduction, extreme purity. A provocative aphrodisiac of white musk, Roses and Gardenia
    that seeps gently into the skin until becomes a part of it.

The essence: Rose Wardia, Gardenia Real, Olibanum, Vetyver, Vanille Madagascar y Musc Blanc.

MON CUIR
    EAU DE PARFUM

Daring and insistent. Skin to skin, leather infused with musk. A bohemian attitude, honey from
    Labdanum and Sandalwood creating a free, flexible and adaptable spirit.

The essence: Cuir de Russie, Fleur d’Oranger, Labdaceme, Noix Muscade, Patchouly Indonesie y
    Musc. Santal Australie.

ENTRE NARANJOS
    EAU DE PARFUM

Fresh southern air, full of vitality and joy. Air imbued with dew from the Orange Blossom combined
    with the freshness of Orange Peel against a background of Orange wood and Amber.

The essence: Absolute Fleur d’oranger Tunesie, Orange, Petitgrain citronnier, Neroli, Ambre y
    Patchouly Indonesie.

CUIRELLE
    EAU DE PARFUM

Strength and texture. Not the essence of leather, but an interpretation of it. Cat-like flexibility and
    musk sublimated with shades of honey and incense and balanced with green Cedar and Vetyver grass.

The essence: Encens Somalie, Patchouly Indonesie, Vetyver Bourbon, Bois de Cedre Virginie, Cannele
    y Absolute Cire d’abeilles breches.

AMBRA DI LUNA
    EAU DE PARFUM

Provocative and daring. Golden Amber with a hint of Vanilla, subtle but intense. The magic of Jasmine
    wrapped in Sandalwood dust, capable of bringing one’s most hidden feelings into the moonlight.

The essence: Ambre, Ciste-Labdanum Maroc, Abs. Jasmin Egypte, Abs. Castoreum y Santal Mysore.

UMBRA
    EAU DE PARFUM

Essence of the earth, capturing the bitter scent of Vetyver root, under the freshness of musk, the
    texture of Lichen and spruce balsam and that like a shadow define its soul and its perfume.

The essence: Haitian Vetyver Root, Yugoslavian Tree Moss, Madagascan Black Pepper, Bourbon
    Geranium Leaves, Canadian Fir Balsam, Tonka Haricot.

IMPOSSIBLE IRIS
    EAU DE PARFUM

Mysterious and ambiguous, the legendary Iris root only gives off the extreme beauty of its perfume on
    rare occasions. It is only blended with the best Cedar in the presence of the exotic Ylang-Ylang flower
    with traces of with Violet and Jasmine that bring out all of its glamour such that it may become the
    most attractive perfume in the world.

The essence: Iris concrète Italie, Abssolute Cassie Egypte, Framboise, Ylang-Ylang Comores, Absolute
    Jasmin Egypte y Bois de Cedre Virginie.

KISS MY NAME
    EAU DE PARFUM

A troubling presence that blurs reason. Extravagance of the mythical Tuberose flower. It trails a
    soothing veil of Jasmine, Orange blossom and Neroli that leaves an unmistakable trace in the
    memory. Its nectar leaves no one unmoved and is its uniquely personal stamp.

The essence: Absolute Tuberose des Indes, Iris sur cedre, Absolute Jasmin Eqypte, Neroli Tunisie y
    Baume Tolu.

MON PATCHOULY
    EAU DE PARFUM

The unclassifiable essence of the overseas Patchouly, the emblem of “Flower Power”. Along with the
    Vanilla, Nutmeg and Amber flavors, it becomes an statement of claim.

The essence: Patchoyly Indonésien, Mousse de chêne Abs., Encens ess., Geranium Bourbon, Jasmin
    Egypte and vegetal Ambre.

CHERRY MUSK
    EAU DE PARFUM

Greedy awakening. Innocent talisman. Sudden, informal and shameless as a compliment, from the
    center of a heart of Cherries in bed of Coconut and Jasmine, which is founded on an aphrodisiac
    paradise of musks.

The essence: Musc Blanc, Musc de Fruit, Muscenone, Acord Cerise, Fraise, Mousse d'Arbre y Rose
    Chinoise.

L’EAU DE ROSE
    EAU DE PARFUM

Radiant caress. Idyll between drops of morning dew and velvet textures of petals of aromatic Roses.
    Captivating elixir with epilogue in the shape of adage of Musks between leaves of Patchouly.

The essence: Rose Ess, Rose Thé, Rose Wardia, Neroli Artessence, Mol. Ultrazur, Patchouly
    Indonésien, Coctail de Muscs.

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Ramon Monegal, Barcelona: A New Line

Pass - since they're not French.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

50ml only JC....

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by alfarom View Post
    50ml only JC....
    Double pass then.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to sample Entre Naranjos.

I sampled all of them but still waiting for the shipment. A bunch of these sound extremely interesting...I also find the presentation to be quite stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    Double pass then.
    You will end up endorsing that belief. You will start to buy only french fragrances and your avatar will morph from Tom Ford to Joe Pesci. Resistance is futile...

(((Joe)))

Only launching with 14 fragrances! Is this Montale in disguise?

Thanks for letting us know. In fact, some note combinations seem indeed, at least in words (since I haven't tried any scents), a promise of almost dreamlike beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kron View Post
    Only launching with 14 fragrances! Is this Montale in disguise?
    LOL! Or a Montale wannabe.

Sound Scents

There does seem to be a *lot* of scents in the initial lineup, and that is a bit of a "yellow flag"... That said, most of them do sound very interesting, so maybe that is a good thing? I'll give these all a sniff in time for sure. Thanks for the heads' up Alfa!
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4)
    Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6)
    Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
    9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
    9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
    9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
    9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie

Hello everyone! I am also exploring this line. I have some more information;

The Perfumer;

"Ramón Monegal is a very recognized Spanish perfumer, with an experience over 35 years. He was the owner and the Creative Director of Myrurgia, the greatest Spanish fragrance company over many years. In 2000, Myrurgia was sold to Puig Group (Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Prada...)
    In 2009, and tired of commercial perfumery, Ramón decided it was the time to do what he could never do: to create his own brand, with all his passion, love and experience, without any kind of limitations to create exactly that he wants, using the most exclusive, rare and expensive raw materials. The consequence is a very special, exceptional and original collection composed of 14 fragrances, including several exclusive Oud woods, an impressing amber, an incredible Iris, roses, tuberous, tonka bean, cotton, leathery notes….

The 50 ml is our icon and international image. We named it “Inkwell”, because with every fragrance you can write a single and beautiful history, and it has been 100% designed by Mr. Monegal, using the best materials as semiautomatic glass, zamak and baquelite."

I hope that is helpful. Also I have some samples that I can share. I'll start a share thread soon, after I come back from holiday. Keep an eye out!!

Meantime, as Alfarom said, Aus Liebe Zum Duft/First in Fragrance have them.

PS: The "Inkwell" bottle is really special, beautifully designed, lovely materials, great quality and with a lovely heft to it. It comes in a Bakelite Cannister. It is really a lovely object. Very desirable actually. It leans to the masculine I think. I am sure that the boys will love it!! And the girls too!!

Sounds very very interesting.

Now the main Q is, will it be a watered down version of what it could've been like say Memo or Esteban or will it be intense like Serge Lutens and o'Drui!?

Grazie Mille alfarom and Foustie!

for swap/sale:

Blog Entries

Yes, thanks!

I would love a full-series sample pack - I would buy that blind.

I contacted with Monegal´s boutique four months ago and they had kindly send me free samples from all his fragrances except Kiss my name (you can see the photo in February 2011 purchases thread). I know that nowadays they´re preparing a samples program to sell it.

My general opinion is that Ramon Monegal have good fragrances, but compared with another niche scents its needs to have "something more". I suppose this "something more" will come with the experience, after all this house have only 5 or 6 years of life.

Respect to the fragrances, the ones that have a unique smell and I like the most are Lovely Day, Black Suit and Impossible Iris. However, as the entire collection, they need more longevity and projection (I think longevity is more important). Umbra smells similar to Terre d´Hermés (a friend of mine found similarities with Red Vetiver too) and if you take Montale´s Blue Amber and delete the bergamot, you´ll have some similar to Ambra di Luna (amber here is very potent).
    - A lot of people thinks that they live when the only thing they do is simply exist.

Thanks for your thoughts CG. Have you tried their leathers?

Some more - i think very interesting - information about Ramon Monegal:
    "Ramón Monegal is part of the history of Barcelona and one of Spain’s most important perfumers and is the fourth generation of the family that founded Myrurgia S.A. Ramón trained between 1972 and 1976 in “maison Myrurgia”, in Geneva with his mentor Maitre Parfumeur Arturo Jordi Pey (Firmenich), then in Grasse with M. P. Marcel Carles (Roure Bertrand and Argeville) and finally in Paris with M. P. Pierre Bourdon (Takasago and Fragrances Resources) and M. P. Max Gavarry (I.F.F.). In 1979 he created his first successful perfume, Alada, at Myrurgia, which went on to be a market leader for many years..." ((c) ausliebezumduft.de)

I own "Umbra" and all I can say is: this is potent stuff! I cannot complain about bad longevity and sillage at all - this lasts on me for many hours! Sprayed the first time I also had the impression the fragrance would smell like a mix between Montale's Red Vetyver and Chopard's Noble Vetiver. But being happy to smell slight similarities we must not forget that these are completely different fragrances! At least once it settled down there are not really many similarities left.
    So instead building up prejudices against a new brand without reason (I know it's a lot of fun doing that ) better just check this fragrances out with an open mind.
    Last edited by BassWurst; 31st May 2012 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BassWurst View Post
    So instead building up prejudices against a new brand without reason (I know it's a lot of fun doing that) better just check this fragrances out with an open mind.
    Fantastic suggestion

wow sounds very interesting we need more spanish fragrances!!!!

Our first mini review is in!!

Entre Naranjos;

Naranjos. What an appropriate introduction to a Spanish line! It opens with Neroli, Orange, Petigrain. The overall effect is of the most uplifting neroli, clean and clear as crystal. There is a hint of orange there, and that wonderful slightly woody/herbal quality of petigrain. It is very light. Lovers of traditional Eau De Cologne will really appreciate this.

Then it unexpectedly develops into a very soft skin scent. I liked that actually. The Eau de Cologne opening then a twist. Ambergris they say? Well I don't know, but to me an ambery phase which retains some orange and then the slightest hint of patchouli. Delightful!

I am going to say something about projection and longevity in relation to this fragrance in particular. This fragrance is feather light and after a fleeting opening it wears very, very close to the skin. At first I thought that this meant that it lacked something but I have tried it a few times now and I have completely changed my mind. You know you cant judge everything with the same yardstick. It is not a powerhouse fragrance and it is not meant to be. It is a whisper of a thing, as light as a breeze. Sometimes it is better to whisper than to shout, and I think that this is actually the essence of this fragrance. It is elegant and very discreet. It would make a beautiful addition to ones wardrobe for those times when a beautiful cologne is just the thing for that moment.

It is completely androgynous.
    Last edited by Foustie; 31st May 2012 at 12:49 AM.

Thanks for the review, Foustie!

The notes listed for these look very interesting, and I really like the design of the bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Indaco View Post
    Thanks for the review, Foustie!

The notes listed for these look very interesting, and I really like the design of the bottles.
    You are most welcome Indaco. The bottles are amazing!

You will end up endorsing that belief. You will start to buy only french fragrances and your avatar will morph from Tom Ford to Joe Pesci. Resistance is futile...

(((Joe)))

Tom Ford!? I always thought it was that guy from Nip/Tuck...

I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)

Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real data on fragrance projection and sillage! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: [utl]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fragrance-Potency-Index/422023624539612[/url]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CardaGiorgio View Post
    I contacted with Monegal´s boutique four months ago and they had kindly send me free samples from all his fragrances except Kiss my name (you can see the photo in February 2011 purchases thread). I know that nowadays they´re preparing a samples program to sell it.
    Great news! Thanks!

Thanks for your thoughts CG. Have you tried their leathers?
    Yes, Alfarom, I´ve tried their leathers. Give me some few hours to test it again because I don´t remember exactly how it were.

The only feel I can remember is about Cuirelle. It was a sweet leather (The sweet feeling was over the leather note) wich results me a little strange contrast. As I said, give me some few hours.
    - A lot of people thinks that they live when the only thing they do is simply exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Foustie View Post
    Fantastic review Foustie. Very intelligent and professional approach, seriously. I completely agree with you that every fragrance should be properly contextualized. You can't expect every composition to be a powerhouse. Stuff like Aprees L'Ondee, Bel Respiro or Jardins De Kerylos are amazing in their fragility...I guess you know what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Tom Ford!? I always thought it was that guy from Nip/Tuck...

OUTRAGEOUS! BTW Julian McMahon, is much better looking than Tom Ford

Sound Scents

Entre Naranjos;

Naranjos. What an appropriate introduction to a Spanish line! It opens with Neroli, Orange, Petigrain. The overall effect is of the most uplifting neroli, clean and clear as crystal. There is a hint of orange there, and that wonderful slightly woody/herbal quality of petigrain. It is very light. Lovers of traditional Eau De Cologne will really appreciate this.

Then it unexpectedly develops into a very soft skin scent. I liked that actually. The Eau de Cologne opening then a twist. Ambergris they say? Well I don't know, but to me an ambery phase which retains some orange and then the slightest hint of patchouli. Delightful!

I am going to say something about projection and longevity in relation to this fragrance in particular. This fragrance is feather light and after a fleeting opening it wears very, very close to the skin. At first I thought that this meant that it lacked something but I have tried it a few times now and I have completely changed my mind. You know you cant judge everything with the same yardstick. It is not a powerhouse fragrance and it is not meant to be. It is a whisper of a thing, as light as a breeze. Sometimes it is better to whisper than to shout, and I think that this is actually the essence of this fragrance. It is elegant and very discreet. It would make a beautiful addition to ones wardrobe for those times when a beautiful cologne is just the thing for that moment.

It is completely androgynous.
    Great review Foustie. I also agree wholeheartedly with your assessment that "sometimes it is better to whisper than shout." I think that is overlooked quite frequently.
    Current Top Favorites:
    4)

6)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Ramon Monegal have good fragrances, but compared with another niche scents its needs to have "something more".
    really? tell us more..

Quote Originally Posted by BassWurst View Post
    So instead building up prejudices against a new brand without reason (I know it's a lot of fun doing that)
    ... and ignorance

OUTRAGEOUS! BTW Julian McMahon, is much better looking than Tom Ford
    Well, there is no accounting for taste...

The only feel I can remember is about Cuirelle. It was a sweet leather (The sweet feeling was over the leather note) wich results me a little strange contrast.
    Hiya! You are so right! I was thinking of Cuirelle as a soft leather then when I read your comments I looked at it again and you are right. It does have a lovely soft quality but it is also has a sweetness. Sweet skin on skin, very sensual.

Still waiting for my samples that should be here anytime now...any further experiences anyone?

I´m glad you like Cuirelle, Foustie. I have the misfortune of the Monegal´s patchouly gives me a headache (as Mon Pachouly do too) and that´s a note at least as present as leather on this fragrance. I still waiting your opinions about another Monegal´s fragrances when you try it.

Alfarom, what samples did you order?

Alfarom, what samples did you order?
    All of them...

The fourteen samples and a full bottle of Agar Musk finally made it here...full report will follow soon....

The fourteen samples and a full bottle of Agar Musk finally made it here...full report will follow soon....
    Eagerly awaiting your reviews especially for Agar Musk.

Thanks for the info and photo´s. Sounds very interesting. I will look out for these.
    I´ve learned so much from my mistakes that I´m thinking of making some more.....

Can't wait
    I'm liquidating my collection to help fund my site. Please show your support for the FPindex and buy buy buy - Tuscan Leather, Egoiste, Costume National 21, etc!

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/302...**-Come-on-in-)

Founder of the Fragrance Potency Index (FPindex)
    Providing real data on fragrance projection and sillage! Check it out
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPIndex
    Facebook: [utl]http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fragrance-Potency-Index/422023624539612[/url]

Some comments about The Collection;

I am still getting to know my samples. (I'm not fast). But I think that I am getting some overall impressions of the collection. The words that keep popping into my head are, chic, and refined, but I wouldn't want you to think that this means that they are very "serious" or humourless. Quite the contrary in my view. I think that there is actually quite a bit of fun in this range too! Whether that was Mr Monegal's intention, or whether he would agree or disagree with that view I wouldn't know, but that is how I find them.

The range is diverse. But there is also a definate signature, a deftness of hand, an elegant restraint, in my humble opinion. There is also a really interesting aspect that I am discovering, and it will be great when you all have the chance to try them and hopefully we can chat about this; it is about the treatment of the basenotes. Lets say in the use of the patchouli, and the oud, which are usually very dense. Here they are not, so that, for example the Agar Musk has butch smoky, creosote notes but it wears with a sort of transparency.

See you later..

welcome back Foustie

I've rapidly tested Umbra on my skin today. First impression is that the fragrance is good. I don't get the comparison with Terre D'Hermes. To me Umbra is a dry, kinda sweet-balmy, woody-mossy vetiver. Closer in concept to Fat Electrician, Vetiver Oriental or even Vetiver Tonka but very different in the execution which result somewhat more "classic" (expecially during the drydown). Fans of old-school restrained mascluines should check this one out.

To be completely honest, it actually opens with a modern accord of green fresh vetiver and pepper to then quickly evolve into a sweeter woody-mossy balsamic drydown that's definitely more old-fashioned.

Impossible Iris;

I am absolutley blown away by this one! Now I do like Iris anyway and I have a few, but this is incredible. Iris and Raspberry!! What do we think about that? Let me try to tell you about it.

To try to describe it for you, I compared it to several other Iris fragrances. So, the opening of Impossible Iris sits quite closely to Heeley's Iris De Nuit in terms of tonality. It is an airy Iris, not rooty. There the similarity ends as the Heeley quickly becomes violets and musk and the Monegal veers off in a different direction altogether. It develops a "fruity" quality. Now I don't mean generic fuity, not at all. When I was "playing" with Impossible Iris at first I kept thinking, "what is that" and all of a sudden I realised that it was raspberry! Looking at the published list of notes, there it is! Frambois. The raspberry note is a standout feature, a delightful surprise.

Impossible Iris is well named. It is Iris all right but it is never rooty or earthy. It continues to climb the scales in fact. The development holds interest. In the mid development the ylang perhaps contributes to the fruity facets of this fragrance. The Jasmine is not at all dominant, not obvious to me in fact, so it plays more of a supporting role. There is a richness in the mid development which perhaps edges Impossible Iris further away from the Heeley and a little closer to Malle's Iris Poudre (minus the poudre!). I must stress that Impossible Iris is not at all powdery but at that stage it is as rich, rounded, and interesting as Iris Poudre. There is cassie in Impossible Iris. Is this what coaxes the Iris into warmer, friendlier, more approachable territory? This Iris is not aloof. Beautiful yes, very, but not vain.

To me the fragrance continues to reach clearer, higher notes in development. Then we have a persistent drydown, cedar and is there some vetiver too? Actually, I pick up a dry, ghostly breeze of wood at various stages in the development of Impossible Iris.

Impossible Iris is full of wonderful contradictions. It is airy yet has body, it is juicy yet dry, clear yet rich, it is friendlier than many Iris fragrances, but still sophisticated. It has fun! It strikes me as the most beautifully composed fragrance, the whole, well....shines.

Today, for me, it is Iris, Raspberry, and wood. Fabulous.

Sillage is good. Longevity is excellent. I applied some at bed time last night and I woke up to it this morning.

The Iris is one of the standouts of this collection for me. It strikes me as a fresh and new interpretation. I am having this one!

CardaGiorgio. I think that you said that the Iris was one of your favourites. Are my impressions anything like yours? Or different. Please let us know.
    Last edited by Foustie; 19th June 2012 at 09:45 PM.

Terrific review Foustie.

Amazing review, Foustie. I must to confess that Imposible Iris is in my opinion one of the best smells from Monegal´s line because I only perceive the iris surrounded by another notes that I´ve not been able to describe. Now, after reading your review, I realized that maybe you´re right.

I can´t say that I perceive the same like you, because you´ve perceived more notes than me. Basically, our opinions are equal.

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

My FB of Impossible Iris arrived from Aus Liebe Zum Duft yesterday! The Bakelite cannister is a great feature, and also very practical as it protects the fragrance from light. The "Inkwell" bottle is really impressive. A lovely thing to handle. Do you like it?

(Grrrr, still haven't worked out how to make pics bigger here, just click on them!!)
    Last edited by Foustie; 22nd June 2012 at 12:48 PM.

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

My FB of Impossible Iris arrived from Aus Liebe Zum Duft yesterday! The Bakelite cannister is a great feature, and also very practical as it protects the fragrance from light. The "Inkwell" bottle is really impressive. A lovely thing to handle. Do you like it?
    This bottle is a beauty, really! Looks very expensive.

IMG_1619.jpg Do you like it?
    Foustie, I love it. I own a full bottle of Agar Musk and I guess I know what you're talking about. I'm currently trying to get rid of a terrible cold so I can finally give a proper wear to my Monegal samples. I've recently tried Entre Naranjos which actually quite impressed me for its understated beauty. Very elegant as opposed to "in-your-face", easy to wear and with what I start to recognize as the house signature: a brilliant juxtaposition between modern accords (and materials) and an overall "old-world" vibe. I still have to exactly catch what gives me this impression but, it's definitely compelling.

How do youre getting samples? Im interested in their line.

Aus Liebe Zum Duft have them Daniel. Or you could e mail the Company. I have some which I can share. I am going to do a share thread this weekend if I have time.

Basenotes Plus

Unfortunately, it does not appear they will ship to the US.

I was actually delivering some Xerjoff stock to Luckyscent two weeks ago and was speaking to franco. He had these there. I tested a few of them. Vey nice stuff. Looks like they are working on getting it into their store soon.

Foustie, great review of the Impossible Iris! You make me want to get a bottle immediately, it sounds beautiful and most appealing!

hello everyone, today I tried White Musk...a two liner review...

What starts with a blast of sharp gardenia and sweet vanilla, soon morphes into a very elegant yet understated clean musk with woody/resiny undertones. Definitely modern, easy to wear and smooth. Simple and light yet somewhat distinctive. If you like white musks, this is well worth checking out.

Perfectly unisex.

hello everyone, today I tried White Musk...a two liner review...

What starts with a blast of sharp gardenia and sweet vanilla, soon morphes into a very elegant yet understated clean musk with woody/resiny undertones. Definitely modern, easy to wear and smooth. Simple and light yet somewhat distinctive. If you like white musks, this is well worth checking out.

Perfectly unisex.
    Morning A! Hmmm, that is interesting. White Musk is probably my least favourite of the line. I didn't find it particulary interesting or engaging, but to be fair it is really not my thing. I did also think think that it is a bit expensive for it's type. Hmmm, but I had another try after reading your comments, and yeah, I saw the opening in a different light, but the whole..... maybe....not sure....maybe.... not sure..... nope. Not for me anyway, but each to their own..

Morning A! Hmmm, that is interesting. White Musk is probably my least favourite of the line. I didn't find it particulary interesting or engaging, but to be fair it is really not my thing. I did also think think that it is a bit expensive for it's type. Hmmm, but I had another try after reading your comments, and yeah, I saw the opening in a different light, but the whole..... maybe....not sure....maybe.... not sure..... nope. Not for me anyway, but each to their own..
    I really needed to hold on the off-putting opening notes but, after that, it is a nice close to the skin white musk. It isn't my thing either (not at all), but for people who's into clean musks, I think it can represent a valid option. That been said, yes, I agree it's a bit overpriced for this type of fragrance.

I can confirm that Luckyscent will have these in stock next month

Glad to hear, so more people will have the opportunity to put their noses on these fragrances...

Sound Scents

Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    I can confirm that Luckyscent will have these in stock next month
    Brilliant! I was having a hard time getting them into the US from RM directly... Now I don't have to. :-) Thanks for the heads' up!
    Current Top Favorites:
    4)

6)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Hello everyone. I have started a wee share thread over in the "Fragrance Industry and General" section. I hope that I haven't posted in the the wrong place or else I might get into trouble (again).

Join in and lets get the party started!! I am getting a bit bored with Alfarom! Ha Ha! You know I don't mean it amore!!

I am getting a bit bored with Alfarom! Ha Ha! You know I don't mean it amore!!
    Love ya! Smooch!

Nice bottles and interesting notes, but as someone said, 14 fragrances in first launch?