So Weil by Weil
Thread: SOTD: Thursday, May 31st, 2012
So Weil by Weil
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Chergui by Serge Lutens
Live Jazz - YSL
Bond No9 - Nouveau Bowery
Fougere Bengale - Parfum d'Empire
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
comme de garcons series 4 vettiveru, just when i hoped we'd get another hot day in london, it dropped from 25c to 16c, in preparation for hurricane beryl which will be hitting uk EXACTLY during the queen's jubilee's celebrations, temperatures expected on sunday will be a mere 11c. i'm sure that will not dampen our general enthusiasm but it will definitely spoil some street parties (including mine).
Creed Millesime Imperial
Turtle Vetiver Front by LesNez
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Montale Kabul Aoud
Dior Homme (2005 batch) today from a small decant
Acqua di Parma Colonia
Comme Une Evidence Green
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
I see a lot of vetivers here today
Here is mine ^^
Have a pleasant and fragrant day everyone!
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Knize Forest today.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885
Wanted: YSL Nu EdP
Oud Stars Gao.
Good morning !. Diptyque Eau Lente today .
Current Top 5:
1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
Vintage YSL pour Homme Haute Concentration by Yves Saint Laurent
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
6 sprays of Dior Leather Oud.
I plan on purchasing this week with some money I was given towards my next fragrance purchase.