Code of Conduct

Default Byredo Bullion Limited Edition

Anyone heard or tested this perfume? I can't seem to find it anywhere, even on Byredo's original website.

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product...-Parfums/76373

Default Re: Byredo Bullion Limited Edition

Well the site says it's specifically created for the Middle Eastern market, and is sold there I assume to keep from being available elsewhere. VERY exclusive.

Sounds intriguing though, as I do like Byredo. Given the fact that I'm in the US, I doubt I'll ever get to sample this.

Sensual Musk? I think I've heard this before...

Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here

I'll never get to sample it either, doubt they have samples lol

Won't make it across the Atlantic either which is OK by me.

Time to go and test it for us Hedonist.

The notes sound lovely but as mentioned not read anything on it

So tempted by it to be honest. Maybe someone in London will be able to head to Liberty to test it out?

Went to Liberty over the weekend and SA told me that Bullion has not made it to the store yet. I'm guessing late June...

Thumbs up Re: Byredo Bullion Limited Edition

The Bullion EdP is being sold exclusively in the middle east, i.e. Dubai, and in very limited edition at Byredo's Liberty desk. Even at the Byredo HQ boutique in Stockholm only like 15 bottles went out for sale. This is sad as Bullion is possibly Byredo's best fragrance this far (competing with M/Mink imo). Not a five star masterpiece nor totally unique but still very good. Resembling Vierges et Toreros by ELdO, but not as loud, and with more musk. It stays quite close to the skin, and feels sensual and erotic. The first Byredo frag I can see myself wearing on a regular basis! (which is why I bought one of those precious 15 bottles at the HQ boutique )

It is my sotd today , I'm really loving it , it's not a very loud fragrance but it's definitely present and with fantastic longevity . The plumb note is fantastic all the way through , the floral aspects aren't overly obvious . I hear it's dangerously close to selling out at liberty

I got a sample of this and wore it today. I must say that I like this quite a lot. A waxy floral but not in your face floral with a nice sweetish musky drydown. For some reason this reminds me a bit ot Black Orchid. Have not checked the notes but that is my initial impression. Only wore a tiny bit tonight and will have to do a full wearing. I did get a hug tonight and she said I smelled wonderful...
    My Favorites
    1a. Slumberhouse Zahd
    1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Amouage Tribute Attar
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Bond No.9 New York Oud
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by laph View Post
    Time to go and test it for us Hedonist.
    Alright. It's my SotD today.

When I smelled it on the tester I did not recall the notes.

At first sniff I disliked the fruity (apparently plum) note but before the end of the sniff, I got a whiff of something that pulled me back. I wanted to smell it again. Yes the after sniff wasn't fruity. It had something interesting. Slightly smoky, a bit floral but with a solid suede note.

Looking at the notes now, it makes sense. I love it. So far it's FB worthy. I don't usually like fruity perfumes, so this would be a great addition to my wardrobe. A leathery warm (no amber or woods- so far) take on plum.
    Last edited by hedonist222; 10th November 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: terrible terrible autocorrects

for swap/sale:

just a update it is sold in barneys in the usa

Quote Originally Posted by Sartorial View Post
    The Bullion EdP is being sold exclusively in the middle east, i.e. Dubai, and in very limited edition at Byredo's Liberty desk. Even at the Byredo HQ boutique in Stockholm only like 15 bottles went out for sale. This is sad as Bullion is possibly Byredo's best fragrance this far (competing with M/Mink imo). Not a five star masterpiece nor totally unique but still very good. Resembling Vierges et Toreros by ELdO, but not as loud, and with more musk. It stays quite close to the skin, and feels sensual and erotic.
    I pretty much agree with this assessment.

See my review here.

Ive worn Bullion 5 times now. Not feeling a lot of love towards this "unique" frag. After the initial blast of pepper and plum(a bit unpleasant to me) the drydown does lead to a little smoke and leather. It does wear close and has excellent longevity though. Im really not sure why but it smells of Dior to me.

Oh well.

Rex
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)

Love this fragrance, don't know why it doesn't get love here.
    For Sale or Swap: Terre D'Hermes

I ended up trying it a good 4 or 5 times more.

I usually don't need to try anything this many times before deciding whether its FBW or not.

In the end it turned out to to be not FBW.

I cannot say exactly but it had something to do with the composition.

It could've been better, or perhaps it didn't suit me.

for swap/sale: