Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 84
  1. #1

    Default Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I just tried this for the first time! I must say, I hadnt been this excited to spray something on my skin for the first time since Pure Malt during the ridiculous(yet well deserved hype).

    This stuff is legendary! Pretty much exactly what I expected it to smell like. Such a beautiful blend of Rose, Woods, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. Pure bliss. Dated? No way. Just because it cant be worn while riding a skateboard and sporting a snap-back hat and baggy jeans doesnt mean that its dated. It has to be worn with proper attire. When done so, this is not a risky fragrance at all.

    I can confidently say the Egoiste series(Platinum and Original) rivals any other Original-Flanker combinations. I just purchased Platinum Egoiste last week and it has quickly taken the spot as my warm weather signature scent. I will be purchasing a bottle of Egoiste, as it is extremely affordable at Nordstroms even though its a niche quality fragrance.

    I can definitely see why some have hailed this as the greatest fragrance ever made. However, my Holy Grail still remains comfortably in its throne.

  2. #2
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    McLean, NYC, & Búzios
    Posts
    77,245

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoiste is sure a good one.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Not a fan.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Glad you liked it and enjoy it. Truth be told the latest incarnation pales in comparison to the 1990 version which had a deep note of natural (vs.synthetic) rosewood from top to bottom that is no longer there. If you can find a bottle the concentree version on eBay - grab it as it approaches the 1990 version.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Definitely a suave and complex spicy composition.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Can't believe someone made a thread about Egoiste, and like myself, today is the first time they've smelled or worn it. I bought a 10 ml decant from another members website along with Gucci Pour Homme I which is also the first time I've had enough juice to test it. I share your enthusiasm for Egoiste Jonny and the opening really didn't do it for me, but the heart and especially the drydown is nothing short of perfection. Deserves every bit of hype it gets and now I need to get my hands on a bottle of the concentree as Neal mentioned.
    Last edited by silentrich; 3rd June 2012 at 05:10 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoistes dry down is insane. I wore this one cold day and it felt like I was wrapped in a cinnamon and rose vanilla combo. Its awesome.

  8. #8
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    It is one of the best ever. I first smelled it in NYC at Saks and it was one of those rare "Wow OMG!" fragrance moments for me.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

    *BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

  9. #9
    Basenotes Junkie Sidney_Falco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    City of Angels/helL.A.
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Give us your assessment of PE vs Egoiste

  10. #10
    Basenotes Junkie BurgundyMarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    753

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I happen to be wearing it today. It is a great fragrance, but it has always been considered a commercial failure, especially alongside the much more popular PE. It seems like Chanel barely keeps it alive.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Whenever I see someone online praising this to the skies, I give it another try to see if I can appreciate it. But I keep coming back to the same problem: the onslaught of spices at the top is just too aggressive for me. I love Bois des Iles, though, which to me seems like a cousin of Egoiste.
    Current Top Five:
    1. Bois des Iles--Chanel
    2. George Sand--Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier
    3. L'Ame Soeur--Divine
    4. Violet Blonde--Tom Ford
    5. Santal Blush--Tom Ford

  12. #12
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    PE is just a Cool Water spawn in a clear bottle. I dont see why Chanel keeps PM Concentree in every Sephora but not Egoitse. Surely if it was there just as many people would buy it as buy PM, right?
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

    *BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

  13. #13

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    It has an elegance that in my opinion is best exemplified by a light touch, otherwise it becomes more a rosewood than a rose.
    When worn rather than one being worn by the fragrance, it is a seductive, drawing scent that is worthy of its Chanel heritage.
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

  14. #14

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaoilgeal View Post
    It has an elegance that in my opinion is best exemplified by a light touch, otherwise it becomes more a rosewood than a rose.
    When worn rather than one being worn by the fragrance, it is a seductive, drawing scent that is worthy of its Chanel heritage.
    How many sprays would you suggest?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I like two partial sprays to the chest and one to the nape of the neck.
    I tried three or four to the chest and got very weary of the smell. (To the point of not using Egoiste.)
    I retried it using a lighter hand (results may vary) and loved the scent...finding it charming and a little sexy.
    My opinion only, of course.
    “interpretation is the revenge of the intellect upon art.” - Susan Sontag

  16. #16

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaoilgeal View Post
    It has an elegance that in my opinion is best exemplified by a light touch, otherwise it becomes more a rosewood than a rose.
    When worn rather than one being worn by the fragrance, it is a seductive, drawing scent that is worthy of its Chanel heritage.
    The opening smells like someone poured vodka on top of a piece of wood. I guess I got a little too close when smelling it. Lol. I'll try the two spray system and see if it helps tone it down a bit.

  17. #17
    Dependent heperd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    4,806

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaoilgeal View Post
    I like two partial sprays to the chest and one to the nape of the neck.
    I tried three or four to the chest and got very weary of the smell. (To the point of not using Egoiste.)
    I retried it using a lighter hand (results may vary) and loved the scent...finding it charming and a little sexy.
    My opinion only, of course.
    Sounds about right. I think i might do behind the elbow also.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

    *BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

  18. #18

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    On a scale of 1-10 I rate Egoiste a 6 and Platinum Egoiste a 6.75. It used to be reversed that I like Egoiste better but these days for some reason I am digging Plat Egoiste.

  19. #19
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    It's a fragrance where the wod "masterpiece" is appropriate.

    Now try Egoiste Concentree.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  20. #20

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Not a fan of its sharp citrus, rosewood opening; but, good thing it only lasts around 15 minutes, and then its beautiful heart and dry down stages make up for it. It develops better and lasts longer on my skin when worn in the cold weather. One of the most unique, masculine fragrances out there.

  21. #21

  22. #22

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoiste is a damn fine one.
    " In a world of 1s and 0s...are you a zero, or The One? "

  23. #23
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I just bought a full 50 ml (opened box) Cologne Concentree from the bay. Buy it now price $82 + 5.50 for shipping. If the quality is good I'll be happy with the price I paid. As a reference point a similiar 50ml bottle went for $71 + 5 shipping a week earlier.
    "To see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower..." - William Blake

  24. #24
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,120

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    i didnt really care for it the last time i tested it. but will all this hype, i shall go try it out again! perhaps i rushed the process since ive only got it on a tester strip.
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

  25. #25

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    If there was a hall of legendary fragrances from the past hundred years Egoiste would be represented.

  26. #26

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Truth be told the latest incarnation pales in comparison to the 1990 version which had a deep note of natural (vs.synthetic) rosewood from top to bottom that is no longer there.
    Now ya' got me curious. I used to rock the Egoiste when it first came out. I bought it again when it got re-leased and was pleased to find that it smelled as I remembered it.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates

  27. #27
    Dependent mesaboogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    2,928

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    It's top shelf stuff for sure.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

    Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

  28. #28

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Beautiful fragrance. If only I could find the concentree!!!
    La vita č breve, la morte vien.


    Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  29. #29
    Dependent fragranceman88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    2,159

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Its definatly in my top 5

  30. #30
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    75% New York, 25% Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Bought it in 1990 when it came out. Still have that bottle with about 20ml left in it. That bottle comes out on special occasions.

    Deserves to be called 'Great.'

  31. #31

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    next level: JonnyEgoiste

  32. #32

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Maybe I will wear Egoiste again today to give it another go. It may be a fragrance where I need to wear it more to appreciate it.

  33. #33

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I bought a sample of Egoiste off the ebay recently, but was not impressed by it. Maybe the sample was a fake.

  34. #34

    Default

    Agree, great perfume. I like it sooooo much that it spoiled the other ones for me.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    Now ya' got me curious. I used to rock the Egoiste when it first came out. I bought it again when it got re-leased and was pleased to find that it smelled as I remembered it.
    Don't get me wrong as it's still good. I'd rate the 1990 version a 9.5 and the present version an 7.75

  36. #36

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoiste is indeed one of its kind, do not overlook its mother , Bois des Iles!!

  37. #37

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    This is perfect scent on a women...I think it´s to sweet ,vanilla and floral to be a masculine fragrance. Can´t stand it.

  38. #38

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonoanimoes View Post
    Egoiste is indeed one of its kind, do not overlook its mother , Bois des Iles!!
    BDI is the grandmother actually. She gave birth to Bois Noir, Egoiste's father.


  39. #39

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    Can't believe someone made a thread about Egoiste, and like myself, today is the first time they've smelled or worn it. I bought a 10 ml decant from another members website along with Gucci Pour Homme I which is also the first time I've had enough juice to test it. I share your enthusiasm for Egoiste Jonny and the opening really didn't do it for me, but the heart and especially the drydown is nothing short of perfection. Deserves every bit of hype it gets and now I need to get my hands on a bottle of the concentree as Neal mentioned.
    Jonny takes his time with these fragrances. I however dont have the patience he does. Jonny takes longer than some, but he's worth waiting for.

  40. #40

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post
    Whenever I see someone online praising this to the skies, I give it another try to see if I can appreciate it. But I keep coming back to the same problem: the onslaught of spices at the top is just too aggressive for me.
    Same here. I also find it similiar to Opium PH in style but kinda feminine. Opium is much more wearable to me.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

    1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Creed Aventus
    3. Creed Millesime Imperial
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

    TOP 5 cold weather:

    1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

  41. #41

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    If there was a hall of legendary fragrances from the past hundred years Egoiste would be represented.
    Agreed. It`s one of the best male scents ever created.

  42. #42

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I know this one isn't really available in the UK and Ireland, but is it widely available in Europe?

  43. #43

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    I know this one isn't really available in the UK and Ireland, but is it widely available in Europe?
    You can buy it at practically any Boots, Debenhams or other department store in the UK. Search online Riverwide, I'm sure you must be able to find it somewhere in Dublin.

    Thanks for reminding me of how good this one is, by the way.

    Just out of interest, is your thread title a chant? i.e. E-GO-ISTE, E-GO-ISTE etc or an outward sigh of admiration, possibly with a slow shake of the head with gently closed eyes as you hold the bottle in your palm?!

  44. #44

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    One of my favourites, a masterpiece and quite unique, less floral than the recent versions of Bois des Iles. PE is very different and is more of a run-of-the-mill scent with the aquatic-green-fougere notes that characterizes many other recent fragrances.

  45. #45

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoiste is a classic in every sense of the word. May Chanel never discontinue or reformulate it. I know that's asking a lot, but that is my prayer.

  46. #46

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    It will always be in my top 3.
    Absolutely amazing dry down!

  47. #47

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    About Egoiste's reformulation and different concentrations -- I've tried the original (yellowish juice), latest reformulation (lighter/clear juice), and the cologne concentree version, and I actually prefer the latest reformulation the most as it smells more modern and lighter (but still lasts 8+ hours on my skin), compared to the other two.

  48. #48

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraghead View Post
    You can buy it at practically any Boots, Debenhams or other department store in the UK. Search online Riverwide, I'm sure you must be able to find it somewhere in Dublin.
    Oh it's absolutely not available anywhere in Ireland. I've even spoken to Chanel SAs about it and was told that it's available only in Selfridges in London. I've visited London a few times over the years and never seen it in any Boots or Debenhems store. Next time I'm there I'll be heading straight to Selfridges!

  49. #49

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    Oh it's absolutely not available anywhere in Ireland. I've even spoken to Chanel SAs about it and was told that it's available only in Selfridges in London. I've visited London a few times over the years and never seen it in any Boots or Debenhems store. Next time I'm there I'll be heading straight to Selfridges!
    That's very interesting; I could swear that I see it all the time. I got my bottle online and I'm sure it was from Debenhams; maybe it was Selfridges. Sorry for the confusion bud.

  50. #50

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Wish the Egoiste sample I have smelled the way it is being described here! I get rose from beginning to end - nothing more at all. No change in dry down whatsoever - rose. With the difficulty in finding Egoiste, it is far simpler just to get another rose.

  51. #51

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraghead View Post

    Just out of interest, is your thread title a chant? i.e. E-GO-ISTE, E-GO-ISTE etc or an outward sigh of admiration, possibly with a slow shake of the head with gently closed eyes as you hold the bottle in your palm?!
    I don't want to speak on behalf of Mr. LeMale, but it's most likely a reference to the infamous (and a bit over-the-top) commercial that aired on television in the 1990's.

  52. #52

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Egoiste? More like EgOMG!!!!!!!!!!

  53. #53

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    It's a fragrance where the wod "masterpiece" is appropriate.

    Now try Egoiste Concentree.


    Joe - what is your take on the differences between Vintage Egoiste an the discontinued Concentree version?
    Neal

  54. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,476
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyLeMale View Post
    I just tried this for the first time! I must say, I hadnt been this excited to spray something on my skin for the first time since Pure Malt during the ridiculous(yet well deserved hype).

    This stuff is legendary! Pretty much exactly what I expected it to smell like. Such a beautiful blend of Rose, Woods, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. Pure bliss. Dated? No way. Just because it cant be worn while riding a skateboard and sporting a snap-back hat and baggy jeans doesnt mean that its dated. It has to be worn with proper attire. When done so, this is not a risky fragrance at all.

    I can confidently say the Egoiste series(Platinum and Original) rivals any other Original-Flanker combinations. I just purchased Platinum Egoiste last week and it has quickly taken the spot as my warm weather signature scent. I will be purchasing a bottle of Egoiste, as it is extremely affordable at Nordstroms even though its a niche quality fragrance.

    I can definitely see why some have hailed this as the greatest fragrance ever made. However, my Holy Grail still remains comfortably in its throne.
    Absolutely! Egosite is really amazing stuff!!

    Platinum is good too, but Egoiste just dominates anything in its path.

  55. #55

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHaarlem View Post
    About Egoiste's reformulation and different concentrations -- I've tried the original (yellowish juice), latest reformulation (lighter/clear juice), and the cologne concentree version, and I actually prefer the latest reformulation the most as it smells more modern and lighter (but still lasts 8+ hours on my skin), compared to the other two.
    I agree that the current formula is best. I have a bottle from ebay that was sold as "vintage", which I like, but isn't as good as the one I tested at Nordstrom recently. The newer one was bolder and spicier and I think I need a backup. : )

  56. #56

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by COMMAND View Post
    I bought a sample of Egoiste off the ebay recently, but was not impressed by it. Maybe the sample was a fake.
    Further to my earlier post, I bought another more official looking sample from the ebay (), I must say that it smells better than the sample I bought earlier. I am impressed and as a result Egoiste is now on my "to buy" list.

  57. #57
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    315

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    Oh it's absolutely not available anywhere in Ireland. I've even spoken to Chanel SAs about it and was told that it's available only in Selfridges in London. I've visited London a few times over the years and never seen it in any Boots or Debenhems store. Next time I'm there I'll be heading straight to Selfridges!
    Just to confirm, Boots, Debenhams, and John Lewis in the UK don't have it - I've asked in the stores and checked their web sites. They have Platinum, but not the original.
    Alan

  58. #58

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscroft View Post
    Just to confirm, Boots, Debenhams, and John Lewis in the UK don't have it - I've asked in the stores and checked their web sites. They have Platinum, but not the original.
    That was my mistake; apologies. I checked and I got my bottle from Selfridges.

  59. #59
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    315

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    One of the few online sellers that have Egoiste is http://uk.strawberrynet.com - does anyone know how reliable they are?

    (A couple of Amazon sellers offer it too, but more expensively)
    Alan

  60. #60

    Default Re: Egoiste! Egoiste! Egoiste!

    I dislike this one.

    Me and Chanel don't click.
    I dislike all their fragrances.

Similar Threads

  1. Chanel Egoiste vs Platinum Egoiste
    By colognejunkie2000 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 20th November 2012, 07:54 PM
  2. Does Chanel Egoiste and Platnum Egoiste smell similar?
    By change1 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 15th February 2012, 04:15 AM
  3. Poll: Egoiste vs. Platinum Egoiste , which do you prefer
    By afraafra in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 9th July 2011, 12:23 PM
  4. L'egoiste, Egoiste cologne concentree & Egoiste?
    By gupts in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6th January 2007, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •