Code of Conduct

Default how many days shipping take to canada (fragrancenet)

I ordered 5 perfumes, bought from Turkey with my credit card. When i checked my order, it is saying that:

"Order Status:

On Hold - We require additional information in order to process your order. Please contact us at info@fragrancenet.com, or 1-800-PARFUMS (727-3867)"

My bank sent a message when i finished buying these perfumes now it is waiting on HOLD. I wonder why and what is that additional information. I tried to call them but because of Weekend noone opened the phone, please call 9am to 5pm it was saying.

And my canadian friend is there for 2 weeks, last day is 16th june, if i make this order shipped today how many days will it take? Or should i cancel it?
    They did not e-mailed me back, i wrote from fbook too no reply at all. I need an urgent help.

I'm sorry to say this, but your order may get canceled by fragrancenet. The only payment method they accept for non-US customers is bank transfer.

What you described happened to me several times. The additional information is not really information. They will give you a bank account number and ask you to deposit the payment. This has happened for over a year and I haven't purchased from them ever since they started doing this.

Good luck.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Default Re: how many days shipping take to canada (fragrancenet)

It is really stupid, i'm choosing different country in the form too, they don't have an error message, a warning etc. It is so easy to add that things, and i used my credit card transaction accepted. So they have my money and nothing happens, i can transfer from bank too no problem but i don't have an extra money to buy my items. I must wait for the cash return to my credit card.. Offf i won't buy anything from this website anymore, Can i cancel this but when will they give my money back?

I'm not sure how it works with credit card. I have always used Paypal but the funds did get blocked from my account until they refunded me.

Keep trying to call them.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Default Re: how many days shipping take to canada (fragrancenet)

I just used money, they took from my account and they won't send anything. This situation is really hard, i'm waiting them to open their customer service, hope i can solve the problem, thanks for the help dilney

Good luck. I trust they will return your money. Unfortunately you have to wait.

I wish they would change the website in order to allow only the transactions they are willing to complete.