Good Morning everyone
Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Good morning Gents,
Good Morning everyone
Theorema by Fendi.
In the P.M. La Parfume by Barbara Bui.
Two sprays of the one and only...
New York by Parfums de Nicolai
Cruiser by Lomani
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Btw, why the people at Mugler decide to discontinue the Garden of Stars Collection is totally beyond my comprehension
Last edited by jasonx; 5th June 2012 at 04:56 AM.
Amouage - Dia Man
Last edited by Bonoanimoes; 5th June 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Cacharel Pour L'Homme
Lalique's Encre Noire
If you're a kiwi, check out the new NZ Bottle Split group at ProBoards.
The Usual (Guerlain)
Pierre Cardin pour Monsieur
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
Jaïpur Homme EDP (Annick Menardo for Boucheron).
Annick Menardo also created Body Kouros, Bois d'Argent, Bois d'Arménie, Bulgari Black...
vintage Monsieur de Givenchy
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Good morning all !. SotD is Amouage Reflection.
Last edited by JON RODGERS; 5th June 2012 at 11:23 AM.
Caron Pour Un Homme
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
"I drank what?" -Socrates
Christine Nagel and Mathilde Bijaoui
Top Notes: Violet Leaves, Bergamot, Saffron
Heart Notes: Chilli Leaves, Violet, Black Pepper
Base Notes: Cistus, Oud, Musk
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Voleur De Roses L'artisan