Code of Conduct

Default Looking to expand my collection

Hey Guys. I've just recently started a small collection, which consists of Acqua di Gio, L'eau D'Issey, Le Male, and La Nuit de L'homme. What other fragrances do you suggest I buy to complement these? Maybe perhaps something more "classic" smelling?

Default Re: Looking to expand my collection

You have two aquatics and two sweeter, somewhat barbershoppy ones.

For classics, I would look into the Carons, eg Caron pour un homme (lavender vanilla), Trosieme homme (fougere, a touch of flowers, some musk). Or also Chanel Egoiste (candied fruit, sandalwoody) or Antaeus (spicier, muskier).

If you are into it, you could go all the way down the road and look into classic leathers, like Knize Ten (or even Estee Lauder Azuree).

cacio

Banned

How about a spicy and woody scent?

Try:

L'Anarchiste by Caron - Upon application, one is treated to an impressive, citric accord. Mandarin, with its sweet, orange-like facet commingles with orange blossom, with its lovely floral and creamy sweetness, as well as a camphoraceous, indolic, orangey neroli. This citrus melange interplays with a metallic, mineral concoction of musty iron and acrid, fireworks-like, burnt gunpowder. This somewhat odd opening drifts to the heart. Here, wonderfully warm spices, to wit, cinnamon, with its spicy semi-sweetness, nutmeg, with its subtle, cinnamon-like spiciness, cardamon with its aromatic spicy, nutty and anise character, as well as clove, with its earthy spiciness, intermingle with menthol from cedar leaves. This enticing minty coolness interplays nicely with the warm spices, and encases the intriguing opening. A woody undercurrent of dry, cedar shavings and creamy sandalwood carry the exotic melange to the mollifying base. Here, a somewhat powdery, white musk, with its laundered-linen illusion, teams up with the green, yet clean, earthiness of vetiver to foster a sedate drydown. This well-blended and interestingly distinctive composition has average projection and longevity.

Pour Monsieur by Chanel

Would anyone suggest getting a Creed or Bond No. 9? Like Millesime Imperial or Green Irish Tweed

the midwest: where cows have been outnumbering people since 1817

oistrakh what country are you in? if you're in the con us, i'd be happy to send you some samples... i have a chanel egoiste that i can't even deal with and it's all yours if you want it boo

Currently binging on roses.... Jo Malone, you dirty bitch. You too, Stella McCartney.

Quote Originally Posted by meowmo View Post
    oistrakh what country are you in? if you're in the con us, i'd be happy to send you some samples... i have a chanel egoiste that i can't even deal with and it's all yours if you want it boo
    Yes, I do. I just sent you a PM.