Code of Conduct

Default Is Cuba gold close to Le Male?

I have been hearing some good things about Cuba gold online and it talked about it being close to Le male? I remember spraying on le male at a department store a few months ago. I liked it so i recently ordered the cuba old. It was really cheap anyways like $10. I got it today and when i sprayed it on i got notes of vanilla, lavender, and ALOT of cinnamon (at least to my nose). I can remember le male a little bit but not enough to compare. What do you guys think about cuba gold? And is it anywhere close to Le Male in your opinion? Please let me know. I personally don't like too much cinnamon mostly because i tried the cinammon challenge today. It was terrible. Please let me know.

Default Re: Is Cuba gold close to Le Male?

Yeah, IMO, it's very similar to LeMale, I just picked a "cigar" up last week as a matter of fact and couldn't believe how similar it was. The lady at the cologne stand kept saying, "Look! Cuba...Smell like John Goatie Man Body" And indeed, it does.

I also thought it smelled similar to something well known but couldn't place the smell. Now I know.

absolutely.

It's a good clone. I sniffed an open bottle of it at TJ Maxx a few months back, well before I had read that it was intended as a JPG copy, and was immediately struck by how well they copied the scent of the original. I was tempted to pick it up, but after going through a large bottle of Le Male a few years I'm pretty tired of the smell. If you are in the market for Le Male, however, this is a really nice budget option.

Somewhat. Le Male is much nicer.

It's a decent clone. Personally, I prefer another cheapie Le Male copycat - Perry Ellis 360 White. I own 360 White & Le Male both, and actually often reach for 360 White more frequently because it doesn't change & become as sweet in the drydown as Le Male. You can find it for under $20 too, so if you are a fan of this type of scent, I'd definitely recommend trying it.

Thanks man i'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH1016 View Post
    It's a decent clone. Personally, I prefer another cheapie Le Male copycat - Perry Ellis 360 White. I own 360 White & Le Male both, and actually often reach for 360 White more frequently because it doesn't change & become as sweet in the drydown as Le Male. You can find it for under $20 too, so if you are a fan of this type of scent, I'd definitely recommend trying it.
    I agree with Brian here. I have a decant of the Perry Ellis 360 White and like it. I don't have Cuba, but rather, Cubano Gold. Anyways, same idea with the Le Male accord. I still prefer the Perry Ellis and that is why the Cubano is on my swap list ( I shoulda just bought a bottle of the Perry Ellis instead, but read about a supposed "tobacco" note in the Cubano).
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !