Code of Conduct

Default Request for Wardrobe Sort Function by No. of Wears, please.

Hi there!

Since it seems that the "Your Most Worn" feature can't be fixed, I thought maybe it would be an easier task to have an extra sort function added to our wardrobes, one that would simply allow us to sort it by how many times we've worn a fragrance. In addition to being able to see at a glance which perfumes consistently make our top ten, this would be a huge help in identifying which perfumes we rarely or never wear ...and then we can make decisions about the future of these fragrances based on the results.

So what do you think - am I asking too much?

As always, thanks for your constant efforts - they are most appreciated!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Request for Wardrobe Sort Function by No. of Wears, please.

E- I love this idea.
    I so appreciate that we can sort the wardbrobes in different ways already- this would be a nice addition.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

I ♥ knit!

Is there really nobody else here who'd like to see this feature? Well, I'm going to bump this anyway ...just in case there are any interesting side effects.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Basenotes Member

I was literally thinking about this last night! I'd actually use the SOTD feature if this was implemented.

Thanks quislor. I do use the sotd feature, but this would actually make the results much easier to analyze. I really thought more members might be interested, so I'm just going to give it another little bump.

Grant - is this even a possibility?

I would like to see an additional way of searching/sorting.....I would like to be able to mark and sort my wardrobe into seasons. That is, I would like to be able to rate my frags into the seasons that I am most likely to wear them.
    Is that something that can be implemented?

Bump.

There's so much data on the site, but there's very little opportunity to take advantage of it. A feature such as this, seemingly trivial, would be a nice step toward making usable some of the site's data.