Code of Conduct

Thread: Dc 1913

Default Dc 1913

Had the pleasure of finally sampling this one and very impressed! I had read a lot of postive reviews on this one, however in my journey for a rose based scents i always skipped over this one, not sure why.

I have dabbed some on the top of my hand and its extremely smooth and very elegant rose scent, without the rose being to much in your face. I'm not sure how the longevity/projection fair with this one, but to me this comes across as a very modern scent.

For those who own this one, do you find this versatile and does it perform well on the skin? I would think this would receive some good feedback from others as well.
    Last edited by persianprince; 5th September 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

Default Re: Dc 1913

One of my favorite rose fragrances. Smooth, dry with a hint of spice and just a touch of sweetness from the rose. A little formal perhaps but that's probably a style preference. Modest projection with average longevity on my skin.
    Last edited by Diamondflame; 5th September 2012 at 05:49 PM.

I love it, but I don't wear it very often because it's very formal to me. I'm really glad I have a bottle, though, as it is often hard to get in the US.

Received an unsolicited sample of this a while back with a purchase I made from Luckyscent. Personally didn't care for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    One of my favorite rose fragrances. Smooth, dry with a hint of spice and just a touch of sweetness from the rose. A little formal perhaps but that's probably a style preference. Modest projection with average longevity on my skin.
    Agreed! I don't wear it often, but when I do, I love it.