Code of Conduct

Default L'Air du desert Morocain, Guerlain Vetiver, Terre D'Hermes, Help me find a new frag!

Guy's I'm looking for a new frag, something I can wear every day.

I listed some of my favorite frags in the subject line. I'm looking for something a little earthy and perhaps oriental along the lines of the Tauer and Hermes, but I also like clean fresh and subtle like the Vetiver.

I've heard a lot of people say "Oh if you like that you should try this" but can't think of any at the moment.

Here's what I wear daily.

Want to feel clean and happy - Guerlain Vetiver, Acqua di Gio,

Want to feel a little in charge - Terre D'Hermes, Angel for men,

Want to feel special - L'Air du desert Morocain, Guerlain Heritage, Green Irish Tweed

And to prevent disaster, scents I can't stand. They all share a note that drys my throat out and reminds me of very dry wood. CK Eternity, Diesel fuel for life, Creed Millesme Imperial,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: L'Air du desert Morocain, Guerlain Vetiver, Terre D'Hermes, Help me find a new frag!

Guerlain Vetiver : Vetiver extraordinaire - French Lover

L'Air d. D. m.: Lonestar Memories

for swap/sale:

Default Re: L'Air du desert Morocain, Guerlain Vetiver, Terre D'Hermes, Help me find a new frag!

Perhaps Vetiver Fatal by Atelier Cologne.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Want to feel special - L'Air du desert Morocain
    Ambre 114, light version to wear every day.

Thanks. The ambre 114 sounds interesting.

And Andy was kind enough to send me a sample of Lonestar Memories with my last purchase. It's a rich scent but not my cup of tea.

I was hoping to find something from Bond #9, Hugo Boss, etc to add to my 'daily wear' collection. It pains me how quickly I go through a 100ml bottle even when I'm rotating my scents.

I'm kind of limited around here for in store browsing. There is a Sephora near by but they stock strictly drugstore scents. Lots of Polo, Calvin Klein, and Armani, but nothing I'm really interested in. They are good about doing samples but everything I've tried there has been unmemorable except for Diesel which I almost bought and after wearing a sample more than an hour I'm glad I didn't.

I guess I'll have to make the longer trip and find a Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus to sample.