Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrance: Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012

From nstperfume.com:

Montblanc has launched Legend Special Edition 2012, a new limited edition flanker to last year’s Montblanc Legend:

For the first birthday of the already famous masculine fragrance Legend, Mont Blanc launched its reissue—Legend Special Edition 2012. The new fragrance is a refreshed version of the original, a combination of cooling notes suitable for spring and summer. Perfumer Olivier Pescheux gave a cold breeze of aromatic notes to already existing strong woody-fougere composition. Frozen ginger and spearmint provide extra aromatic freshness, backed by “hidden” ingredients of bergamot and mandarin, which extend through the entire fragrance. The composition’s core includes flowers of hybrid lavender, rose and jasmine. The base is recognizable with notes of tonka bean, sandalwood, dry amber and Evernyl molecule (a substitute for oak moss).

Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012 is available in 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Montblanc Legend Special Edition 2012

I saw this the other day. I'm a big fan of spearmint, so I'm thinking of giving this one a sniff. Has anyone tried it yet? I'd be interested in knowing if the spearmint note is prominent, & if it's sweet. (with the tonka & amber, I'm thinking it might be).

Will definitely check this one out when I cross paths with it.

Dependent

The way that's written, it makes me think it won't smell of any of those things but evernyl . . . 100% synthetic and likely horrid.

Curious if it smells anything like Legend. Which smells just like Fierce. Anyway I will want to give it a try.
    Tom Ford Splits Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Interesting, especially the part where they call Legend "already famous". I actually like Legend, but I've only been able to find it in one store here, and all of the others where I've asked about it have not even heard of it. I wish there were more info/opinions on BN about it too.
    What I can say about it, is that it's quite similar to Fierce, except smoother and classier. Hopefully that one store will carry this flanker so I can try it out.

According to the "Best-selling" charts at Sephora, it is currently the #1 best selling men's fragrance in Singapore at the moment, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitecamel View Post
    According to the "Best-selling" charts at Sephora, it is currently the #1 best selling men's fragrance in Singapore at the moment, lol.
    The flanker or the orginal?
    I like the original but I have not given this one a try.

The original. I have not seen this flanker yet.

Men in Singapore have good taste as I find this scent better than PE, Fierce and Champion.

Got this from a sponsor today, I hadnt smelled it before and had honestly no expectations of the good kind. Thats why I got positively surprised by how good it smells. I would say it is the best within the recent "frozen mint" genre among men's fragrances. Just as Legend the original it has an off putting metallic note in the opening, but after that it is a wonderful summer scent within the design category. Well worth trying.

I already have this one and its pretty good..just like its elder brother....the opening is bit citrusy and different from Legend but the dry down is same...good longevity (6-8 hrs on me) and sillage is remarkable....