Thread: SOTD; Friday, June 15th, 2012
Mine will be SpiceBomb by V&R
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Jules by Dior
Vetiver Oriental - Serge Lutens
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Yves Saint Laurent - Nu
mpg's santal noble, vintage
Lorenzo Villoresi - Uomo
Van Cleef & Arpels - Tsar (first edition)
Good morning all !. SotD is Annick Goutal Eau du Sud.
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Hermesence Ambre Narguilè
vintage Halston Z-14
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
smells are surer than sights or sounds to make your heartstrings crack.
Creed Green Valley.
Life's a bitch. If it were a slut it'd be easy.
A*Men (Thierry Mugler)
...wear it as long as you are under 30...
CREED Green Irish Tweed
Cartier Declaration Essence
SOTD: Curve by Liz Claiborne
SOTE Mambo by Liz Claiborne
Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
My sales thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/304...85#post2614885
Wanted: YSL Nu EdP
Poivre 23 Le Labo
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman