Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Priced to Smell!!

Priced to Smell!! CONUS, only. There may be exceptions to sending Internationally. These bottles are kept in a cool dark place.

Very Rare (Giorgio Beverly Hills) Beautiful patchouli. I opened the cellophane myself. This is 80's version. Missing 7 sprays. 95% full comes with box and cap.

Montale Wild Aoud, one of the better cold weather frags out there. Comes with box and pouch. 90% with key. 80.00

My favorite of the Habit Rouge line the EDP. This one does not come with a box. 60.00.

Bulgari Man Black, this is 99% and comes with box. Does not require a cap. 50.00. Shipped.

The best Guerlain Vetiver EDC. This smells of Tobacco and the vetiver of Origional Vetiver by Creed. 65.00 Shipped.

SOLD 2022 Homme By Stephanie Humbert. There is 19 ML left in this and comes with the box. Beautiful unique scent. 100.00 Shipped.

Bond no 9, NY sandalwood. This bottle comes with box and is 70%. One of my all time favorite sandalwood scents. I purchased this from Sax the day I smelled it. 165.00

All prices incude shipping within the continental US.
    Last edited by Nersh; 6th July 2015 at 09:05 PM.

Default Re: Priced to Sell !

Bump